★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: LIMITED TIME OFFER! Dont miss out!

Sail the seas with a pirate captain in search of her missing love in this adventurous, hidden-object quest! After an attack by the Flying Dutchman, the crew of the Spirit of Wandering and captains companion, Jack, were imprisoned in the spirit world. Use powerful tools such as the Crystal Orb, a trusty compass and the help of fellow prisoners to find hidden objects that are drifting between the two worlds. Remove the lingering curse and save those stuck in the spirit world!

TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!

6 Gorgeous settings
24 Challenging locations
Over 450 hidden objects
90 cherished items to discover
Game Center Support
iPhone 4 Retina Display support

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Swedish

*** G5 Games - New Game Apps Every Week! ***

Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!

Adventure:

Games Navigator By G5 Games
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition
The Cursed Ship, Collectors Edition

Strategy:

Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
Doomsday Preppers
Stand O Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management
Supermarket Mania® 2

VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games

Echoseven's comments:

iPad Version: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/spirit-wandering-the-legend/id477452432?mt=8
01-25-2012, 07:07 AM
Yuck....another hidden object game.

01-25-2012, 08:37 AM
After hearing an SlideToPlay interview with one of the lead developers of G5 Entertainment, I've a huge confidence in these fellas, both in terms of the quality of their products (an impression that Virtual City and Captain Brawe, two of their less casual games, does a lot to strengthen), and of the underlying philosophy of their company (among several good points, they believe iOS, with a little cameo appearance by Android, to be the dominant gaming and computing platform of the future, and they also firmly believe that games do not have to be focused on destruction and violent conflict, a rare sentiment outside the high, plastic, pink walls of Facebook social games). This is not my game genre of choice, but I'm guessing that for those of you who like hidden object titles, this one will not disappoint.

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
01-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Not sure if this is a genre i like or not, doesnt seem to be that much to it other then franticaly tapping the screen till i found all stuff on the list.. and then what? :S

GC - Eldyth
01-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceWizard View Post
Not sure if this is a genre i like or not, doesnt seem to be that much to it other then franticaly tapping the screen till i found all stuff on the list.. and then what? :S
I use them to wind down at night. Some have a good story and the hidden objects actually fit in with that story.

It's especially relaxing after a hard game of Ascension.

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
01-26-2012, 09:35 AM
Spirit of Wandering - the Legend, a new hidden-object quest is available on iPhone!

Travel to a variety of locations with the a female pirate captain of the Spirit of Wandering and search for hidden items that will free the cursed crew and point the way to her missing love. Use powerful tools such as the Crystal Orb, a trusty compass and the help of fellow prisoners to find hidden objects that are drifting between here and the spirit world. Remove the lingering curse and save those stuck in the spirit world! Can true love really conquer all? Find out now!

Play now on iPhone!

01-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
I use them to wind down at night. Some have a good story and the hidden objects actually fit in with that story.

It's especially relaxing after a hard game of Ascension.
Haha, alright. Not bashing the genre or anything, but i love adventure and old click and point games, but to me it seems i'd finish this in an hour or two, if all i do is look for stuff on the screen? O.o

But might be cool to have a relaxing game after some hard ascension games.

GC - Eldyth