★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Time Ducks by tough guy studios 69p

01-26-2012, 06:33 AM
Time Ducks by tough guy studios 69p

If someone could post the link that would be cool (posting from my iPod) but just thought its Worth mentioning that "time ducks" is on sale.
If you love crazy stuff like enviro-bear 2010 and JSRSSS then this is for you.
It's the kind of crazy game that makes me love iOS gaming.
01-26-2012, 06:36 AM

And here's Time Ducks, on sale for the first time since release in November 2011.

01-26-2012, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the link "Anarkitty"
01-26-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
If you love crazy stuff like enviro-bear 2010 and JSRSSS then this is for you.
It's the kind of crazy game that makes me love iOS gaming.
Yes, I highly recommend this! I don't like all crazy games, I did not "get" JSRSSS for example, but this game, I love.
02-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Yes this game is STILL on sale and I wish I'd purchased it sooner!

The tutorial is worth the dollar on its own, and the trailer? Epic!!!
03-29-2012, 10:06 AM
Still this price. Still amazingly weird. Just make sure to watch all the tutorials, or it will seem like a lame line-drawing frogger, and nothing more.
03-29-2012, 02:24 PM
grabbing this even though im not a fan of retro graphics, i do like flight control type games and this just looks so crazy.

Also top scorer Werner Herzog

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
03-29-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
grabbing this even though im not a fan of retro graphics, i do like flight control type games and this just looks so crazy.

Also top scorer Werner Herzog
the actual gameplay is not super crazy, which is nice. it's a solid arcade game with nutty presentation, like Monsters At My Condo.
03-29-2012, 06:44 PM
The pixel art in this game is really one of the best ive seen and for someone who grew in the 16bit era i think that amounts to something!

Really just looking at the beautiful pixels is worth the asking price so give this one a try!
03-31-2012, 10:39 AM
Thanks, 3 promocodes and cheats...

Thank you all for your impressions and input on Time Ducks.

The game really hasnīt sold anything, but knowing that there are people out there who really likes and understands the game, is worth more than money in the bank to us.

We have recently begun working on our second game, which is something completely different, but still quite the same. Pictures and stuff will be posted on our website (http://toughguystudios.com/) and Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/toughguystudios) in the end of April-ish.

Here are the last 3 promocodes we have left, hope someone can put them to good use: HPKRJPFFFPFN, P3333PYE7M7K and HNHH94JE4LA9.

Finally; when we made the game, we put in a kind of old school arcade cheat. Basically we used it when we where testing, but we decided to keep it for the release. So, if you still have a couple of pesky achievements, simply write "Ken sent me" on the off-line leaderboard, and all achivements will be unlocked.

And once again, thank you all for discussing the game, it really gives us a lot of energy to keep pushing forward, and creating more great games.