★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Big Sale! Download now! Thanks for supporting us!
"Galactic battles at this best!"
"Most awesome battle scenes for a galaxy game!"
"So many different battleships and cool weapons!"

We have combined many of the greatest and classic elements of role playing and strategy games to bring you R-Tek Commander! Take the helm of the Earth Expeditionary Force and protect humans from unknown alien invaders. As you gain experience and move up the rank, you will command a greater armada of battleships and gain access to more awesome armaments. Beat alien enemies to loot their special hardware.

As if fighting enemies weren't enough, you will also have to compete against other aspiring star fleet commanders to see who is best qualified to ensure the safety of the human race in the universe.

-- Features --
Easily command your warships via simple touch commands
Create your own battle squadron from 50+ different classes, including Fighter, Frigate, Destroyer, Cruiser, and Battleship!
Take on over 40 missions to gain experience and expand your fleet of battleships
Equip your battleships with countless combo of armaments
Good strategy on battle tactics and equipment configurations will tip the balance of battles
Online ladder challenge against other aspiring commanders
Incredibly detailed animation, beautiful backdrops and art designed specifically for iPhone and iPad!

More features will be introduced via free updates!
01-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Had to grab....hopefully more content then pirate galaxy or whatever they are calling it now...will post imps asap...

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..

01-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
thanks for TOFTT!! I'm definitely looking forward to hearing what you have to say. =oD
01-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
thanks for TOFTT!! I'm definitely looking forward to hearing what you have to say. =oD
+1 here.
01-26-2012, 10:02 AM
Running on: ipad2 (2x mode) in the description they make it out to be crisp for both devices....FAIL
Time spent: only 20 min

Alright then... Basically this is a IAP laden online needed freemium ladder based MMO?
Your ship needs energy to battle and do missions.. The help section only explains the interface and some sections a bit.. This is not a turnbased combat system... You pick a squad to bring in battle and then your battle out with the enemy ...not sure of special power up moves yet but all you can do is speed up and rewind(wtf?!) the battle.. Graphics are at a loss on the iPad and I assume...are not the greatest on a phone or touch...I mainly see a graphical MMO where you spent cash to further up the mission ladder to fight more guys..resources are earned at the end of each battle (you tap them) and there are needed on top of gems or coins to get more guns or ships...one thing I hate is a vague help/tutorial and this game wins the freakin prize... There are icons in the ship and gun info that I can't make sense of yet...I hate to say this but pirate galaxy is WAY more polished and battles are more involved than this IAP laden struggle of a game... But if space is your place like myself and you must appease your intergalactic addiction... go for it.............but bring your cash.

MY PAST BETA LIST..

Last edited by Trev1; 01-26-2012 at 10:50 PM.
01-26-2012, 10:03 AM
thanks Trev1, passing on this pile.
01-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Eww

Ty for Savin is trev

Where ever you go, there you are...
----------------------------------------
You had me at universal...
ipad2 & iPhone 5
01-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yes thank you very much Trev... sorry it was such a bust... =o/
01-26-2012, 10:10 AM
No worries guys this is the cycle of IOS gaming, beta testing and giftcards have blessed me well this year so far so I can't complain... Enjoy your day fellas

MY PAST BETA LIST..

Last edited by Trev1; 01-26-2012 at 10:53 AM.
01-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Iap....

Happy to pay for a quality game. Pay for the game and then have to spend IAP's to compete? No thanks. Reminds me of Battlelands Warrior vs Monster. OK game... but you pay up front, then pay more and more.

I was happy when freemium just meant a demo you have to unlock with IAP. This we're trying to trick you thing is old already.