★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Quick and easy to pick up, QuadPad is a twist on an old classic!

Keep the balls on the screen in this fast paced action game. Collect items that will help you, or make the game more difficult. As time goes on the balls will move faster....how many balls can you keep on the screen at once? 5? 10? 20?

Features:

Beautiful Retina graphics! (2 themes!)
Great music to keep you on your toes!
2 Game mode, the normal QuadPad mode as well as a classic Pong mode
2 players mode! Play against your friends on the same iPhone / iPad! Both Quad mode and Classic mode are available to play against a second player. The touch area for each player will be shown right before the match starts.
Items you can pick up
Easy to learn swipe or tilt control systems
Online Score with Ranking system

Rudy's comments:

Just released a brand new game on the AppStore! I would LOVE to get feedback from you guys!

Also if there's some people here willing to do a small video review I can send you a promo code!
01-27-2012, 07:11 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Here's 5 codes for you guys

LFWFPLR64W63
KKWEHLWEFNFK
6LEA9YEF4L7N
X9KLL9EPXML6
EAW3W776EWRH

01-27-2012, 07:22 PM
Thanks! Used X9KLL9EPXML6. Always willing to try out a new take on Pong.

Just to warn you though you might get the wrath of Atari on you. They've been trying to rid the AppStore of any similar games or at least making them change their name (MultiPong had the unfortunate push to change and now it's MultiPonk )
01-27-2012, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Thanks! Used X9KLL9EPXML6. Always willing to try out a new take on Pong.

Just to warn you though you might get the wrath of Atari on you. They've been trying to rid the AppStore of any similar games or at least making them change their name (MultiPong had the unfortunate push to change and now it's MultiPonk )
Thanks

As for the name, I did noticed right after I submitted the game to Apple that a lot of the Pong games have changed their name :/ I will most likely have to change the name in an update soon (I don't really want to wait for Atari to tell me...)
01-27-2012, 08:00 PM
6LEA9YEF4L7N
Thanks !!!
01-27-2012, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omerkarakaya View Post
6LEA9YEF4L7N
Thanks !!!
Hope you're enjoying the game!
01-27-2012, 10:58 PM
A quick update has been issued to fix a small bug.... cheers guys!
01-27-2012, 11:45 PM
Thanks again for the code. Fun game!

Probably would be impossible to implement, but it would be cool if there was a way to have multi-touch to control both sets of paddles. But it does add to the challenge having to switch back and forth between the top-bottom and sides.
01-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Thanks again for the code. Fun game!

Probably would be impossible to implement, but it would be cool if there was a way to have multi-touch to control both sets of paddles. But it does add to the challenge having to switch back and forth between the top-bottom and sides.
I've tried to come up with some kind of multi touch system but failed every time (the code etc would work but the concepts were awkward and hard to control)

If you think of a way it might work I would LOVE to hear about it

Thanks for the feedback
01-29-2012, 12:23 AM
Got a new highscore.... Good luck beating me hahah 90,052