★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tharle Games
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Vibrant colors, wacky characters and unlimited fun.

Wondering what Chewy Balls is all about? Take a quick look below.

Chewy Balls is an exciting game, which promises to offer one hell of fun to people of all age group. Your job is to match 3 or more similar chewy balls and make them detonate. With the help of the catapult, unite the chewy balls and try detonating as many as you can.

A word of caution dear friends, the game will be over if the chewy balls reaches the surface. So be quick in your moves as Chewy Balls tests your agility at every go.

The game comprises of 4 unique game modes:
Green, Kids, Winter and Endless

Green, Kids and Winter consists of 30 levels each with different set of animations and lively colored characters in each mode.

Endless mode offers unlimited gameplay and unlimited fun.
How does Chewy Balls differ from existing games, check out the features available.

Shock The Shock effect clears maximum chewys based on the target
Fire The Fire effect will clear the chewy matrix in a straight set
Joker This acts as a trump card, this feature will detonate a pair of similar chewys
Enabled with game center for global scoring

Have a great time playing!!!

For suggestions and queries, mail us at
basavaraj@tharle.com

Find us: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tharle-Games/180999255316450

Follow us: https://twitter.com/#!/Tharle_Games

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TharleGames

tharlegames's comments:
Hi, friends... with a great sunny day here Tharle Games would like to introduce our game Chewy Balls for iPhone, the game has been released previously for iPad and iPhone version is also released, have a quick look at screenshot below.

Chewy Balls though looks similar to many similar existing games, it is loaded with unique features, which makes it different from others. Chewy Balls is an excellent example of a simple idea that is developed to entertain people of all age group.

So get ready to play this addicting puzzle game. The aim is to unite 3 or more similar chewy balls and make them detonate with the help of a catapult. The game intricacy will increase as the game progresses.

You have to be quick in clearing the chewy balls; if not the game will be over if the chewy balls reach the surface. Chewy Balls is an interesting game that can be played all day long. With great graphics and gameplay, this game will keep you on your toes.

To know more you can even visit the App Page Chewy Balls

[promos all taken]

Have great Day T.A. People Hope you all enjoy this game as we did while developing Chewy Balls.
01-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Amazing. I tried the first 10 and the last 10, and then randomly from the middle 30 and every code I tried had been used, yet nobody has even posted a thank you. Were these codes posted elsewhere, perhaps? Or are people really that rude? Either way, I'm giving up on getting a code.
01-28-2012, 12:13 AM
Doh, I thought this app was about Chewbacca!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80