★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

CreaVures by Muse Games - An amazing looking platformer!

01-27-2012, 02:13 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
CreaVures by Muse Games - An amazing looking platformer!

Five brave Creavures -- tiny, mythical creatures, each with a unique natural ability -- venture deep into unexplored regions of their forest home in search of Essence, the dwindling light that gives the forest its bioluminescent glow. Control two Creavures at a time and use their talents in tandem to overcome obstacles, solve puzzles, and confront the moody, giant forest guardians in their quest to restore peace to the ancient ecosystem. Designed as an inviting, accessible title for families or casual gamers new to the platformer genre, Creavures brings beautifully rendered, non-violent, classically-inspired platformer gameplay to iOS with whimsical characters, breathtaking natural environments, and a soothing, atmospheric soundtrack. Flexible difficulty settings allow players to fine-tune the experience, from relaxing exploration to more challenging action-oriented platforming.

Video: http://vimeo.com/30934144

Those are the images, videos and informations I've found so far! Oh and seems it'll be published by the big "C" Chillingo. Noticed there wasn't a thread for this and I saw it in this year's IMGA Awards. http://www.imgawards.com/EN/nominee-fiche-832-18.php Discuss

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-28-2012, 03:59 AM
This looks great! I'm really liking the art style. It's reminiscent of Glow Fish.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
01-28-2012, 06:05 AM
01-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Wow, so awesome that this is coming over to iOS. Saw it on Steam and loved the art style.

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
01-28-2012, 09:08 PM
Looks great. Another one on my upcoming list.
03-30-2012, 02:10 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Wow, can't believe I haven't noticed this til now. This looks insane! I will even go as far as to say that this is the best looking platformer that I have ever seen.
03-30-2012, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Wow, can't believe I haven't noticed this til now. This looks insane! I will even go as far as to say that this is the best looking platformer that I have ever seen.
For me too, that looks amazing... really looking forward for April 5th on this one
03-30-2012, 03:20 AM
Does look great, but its all about the controls for me. Just hope theyre decent and the standard touch controls.
03-30-2012, 04:33 AM
It indeed looks great!
All the best to you guys.

Bedbug | Lead Developer
Current Project:
Previous games:
Max AwesomeBalliland XL