★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: How many games you feel you should have played / paid attention to more?

05-10-2009, 09:42 PM
How many games you feel you should have played / paid attention to more?

Just curious. Are we buying too much good games and our gaming time was too few?

Here goes:

Fastlane!
Slotz
Vector Tanks
Sentry Alpha
Dropship
Blue Attack!
Space Ninja
Galcon
Fieldrunner
Galaxy on Fire
Wurdle
Cribbage Professional
Frenzic
SPiN
GW Octopus
Up There
Labyrinth 3D
Space Trader
Ace Tennis
Flick Fishing
Tap Tap Revenge 2
Car Jack Street

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
05-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Send a message via AIM to skamando
I agree with you on a couple of those. I don't play all the games on my iPhone, I wish I did.

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.

05-10-2009, 09:48 PM
wow do you really play all those

DinoSmash online id: *DoMbAv94* (stars included)
I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
App reviewer on Appmania!
CarJack Streets Promo Code Giveaway!!!
05-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supg328911 View Post
wow do you really play all those
All the items on the list above been played at least twice. Too bad I may have too short a span of attention.

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
05-10-2009, 09:53 PM
I'm down to only two pages of games
and I only half of those on one of the pages.
I agree with Fastlane, Labyrinth 3D, Fieldrunners, Flick Fishing, and Up There
been playing a ton of space ninja though. (anyone else finish all the challenge levels...)
05-10-2009, 09:54 PM
For me it would be
galcon
iDracula
tap tap revenge 2
space trader (I have played it once)
WL3D (also only a couple of times)
iCombat (once through and not much)
elemental monsters TD (finished first level of each map)
Geo Defense (easy and medium done but none of the hard ones)

Edit: oh and Space Ninja I have done like 15 of the 100 some odd levels and none of the challenge or snow ones)

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
05-10-2009, 10:19 PM
I'd say I haven't played any of my games as much as I would have liked too...everytome I buy a new game, my interest in the previously bought one all but disappears...

Edit: on second thought, there are two games I have played to the max: crash kart, and bobble surfer

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein

Last edited by Fletch; 05-10-2009 at 10:22 PM.
05-11-2009, 08:54 AM
I find that I buy games that I ultimately "wish" I had time to play. Everyone has different criteria for their mobile gaming, imo. Mine break down like this:

5-10 mins of gametime: Waiting for the movie to start or stuck in line somewhere or something. Quick arcade action and I'm done. Chopper, FS5 Hockey, iBrawlHTTC of course, SlotZ, iDracula, Topple, Galcon.

10-30 mins of gametime: Waiting for a flight or taking a gamer-lunch. All of the above plus maybe AFD and Contraption. More time for thinking games.

Hour or more of gametime: Stuck on a bus or a plane. Or my recliner and too lazy to reach for the xbox controller. Much more time for thinking games like simcity and uniwar.

If I see a game for the right price that will meet these needs, I usually take the leap.
05-11-2009, 09:04 AM
-- Bobby Carrot Forever.

I finished the first world and a few of the second. I find I'm playing Bobby Carrot Classic 1 more because it's more bite size. BCF just needs more time to figure out because the maps are much bigger and more complicated.

-- The Quest

I have about 5-6 hours of game time into it. Again another game that requires more sit-down time to play.

-- Imprisoned

To be honest I got a bit bored, the fights seem to all the same and wish I have a different weapon. Should've paced myself better.

-- Supermarket Mania

Which I only just ten seconds ago remember that I have it. I think I'll go play this now.

Last edited by Ravenblack; 05-11-2009 at 09:06 AM.