★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: King Bird
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.7 MB
  • Version: 1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3.3 (3)
App description: Meow. These bloody mice have stolen the Cats food! Almost all of it! Can you imagine the Cat going to sleep starving? We guess no. So, help the Cat to have revenge on mice for the sleepless, meaningless without the food, night on the kitchen!

How to play:

Use the mousetrap to send flying three types of shells (a rock, imitating a piece of cheese, a jam nut or a bomb) to knock the mice.

Get trough the dozens of obstacles to get the bloody mice!

While mice are knocked for a few seconds, grab them to the basket or they are going to leave the battlefield!

Collect all the mice to complete the level perfectly.

Features:

Different levels in two areas of the kitchen (the table, the fridge).

Different obstacles not only to avoid (moving bricks of butter, juice packs etc.), but also to help the Cat to knock the mice (pipes, sausages, fans, etc.).

More packs and updates to come!

Its time to show off the real Cats revenge!

Sanuku's comments:

01-29-2012, 01:55 PM
This thread has had several posts deleted because of fake/shill messages being posted from multiple accounts.

řƹȡ1

01-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Game Impressions

01-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPanda22 View Post
Well, I really liked this app, real impression of watching the cartoon,while playing. Nice graphics and music. Well done.)
Lol well done indeed. Not.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
01-29-2012, 06:25 PM
I'd say delete this thread. These guys have made numerous fake accounts in just a few hrs? No more advertising for them!
01-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
I'd say delete this thread. These guys have made numerous fake accounts in just a few hrs? No more advertising for them!
That would be really useless since the Game is pretty Cool overall the Developer doesn`t know how to advertise for it the right Way:
  • No Twitter Account that keeps spamming some Shit every twenty-four Hours,
  • No Facebook Account that does some bullshitting Contents every few Days.
  • No YouTube Video Developer Blog that does show us how the Developer did create the Videogame and how long it did took him to finish the Game.
  • No Post in the Before/After Thread on TouchArcade of the Development Process.
  • No Thread in the upcoming Section.
  • No Advertising on TouchArcade.
  • No Presskit on the Website.
  • No Press Release Spam.

Note to the Developer:

Dear Developer, start to promote your Game or otherwise you might get bankrupt...
01-29-2012, 07:42 PM
Since Red1 deleted several posts and made that warning I had to go and do the same.

This is the last warning from mods in this thread - if another brand spanking new account is made and posts in this thread to sing its praises the thread will be removed.

Developer - whichever account you used - I hope you are reading and tell your friends they are hurting not helping you.
01-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Ash, i am officialy representing King Bird/ArtTd - official developers of Cat's Revenge.

I am really sorry for that fake comments stuff that was happening here. In fact our team of developers had no idea of that..

If it is possible, we would be very grateful from our side if you would not delete this topic. We'll provide any information/content matching your requirements of advertising on toucharcade.

Many thanks, waiting for your answer.

Last edited by A.CatsRevenge; 02-04-2012 at 07:46 AM.
01-30-2012, 12:25 PM
Actually right not we have an advertising campaign on russian appstore, and don't have much experience how to make advertising on foreign markets.

We are very happy since you liked the game. I hope that stupid fake comments stuff didn't really make a bad reputation for us. I guaranty that fake comments stuff was not validated/accepted in any way from our developers side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
That would be really useless since the Game is pretty Cool overall the Developer doesn`t know how to advertise for it the right Way:
  • No Twitter Account that keeps spamming some Shit every twenty-four Hours,
  • No Facebook Account that does some bullshitting Contents every few Days.
  • No YouTube Video Developer Blog that does show us how the Developer did create the Videogame and how long it did took him to finish the Game.
  • No Post in the Before/After Thread on TouchArcade of the Development Process.
  • No Thread in the upcoming Section.
  • No Advertising on TouchArcade.
  • No Presskit on the Website.
  • No Press Release Spam.

Note to the Developer:

Dear Developer, start to promote your Game or otherwise you might get bankrupt...
01-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Promo codes

LKYRAH643MN7
7N7M6R67K34E
E4X9MF4NJPNP
WPT3YMTN6ANE
HPKM7AMPKMNW

9TMJNH6J9KJP
YXPJWFEEX3X7
L7MYJKJRWXE3
FK7MM93JFWY3
PTLRF9WPXNTJ