★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Paul Lind
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 3 (1)
App description: How many coins can you collect?

The Round Rogue needs you to help him gather as many coins as possible.

With simple one touch controls, launch your coin on to the play area and try to collect as many as possible by striking other coins. Watch the dotted line because if the board fills up, it is Game Over.

Sanuku's comments:

01-31-2012, 09:06 PM
Congrats on the release, BazookaTime! I'll ask you what I always ask...universal or iPad version?

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
01-31-2012, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Congrats on the release, BazookaTime! I'll ask you what I always ask...universal or iPad version?
Hello...Thanks.

I am sorry but not at this time. The last few games I have made were made in GameSalad and a Universal build is still not possible. Right now I can't see an ipad version of this unless I add a lot to it.

Also...for those that want Gamecenter, I am not a pro member, so I can't offer that feature right now. Out of the eight plus games I have put out, about hald had GameCenter but sales were not enough to justify the $500 pro account.

I will be sending you a promo code and anyone that would like one, just let me know. A review is always appreciated.

The first update will fix a coin glitch that sometimes happens at the bottom of the screen and a back to menu button. Thanks...Paul
02-12-2012, 04:02 PM
I have 5 codes left if anyone is interested in trying this game out.

Just post or hit me with a PM, I would prefer they don't go to lurkers.