• Publisher: Pixelbite
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 128.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1.4
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.8 (4)
App description: Strap down and prepare for the ride of your life... Reckless Racing is back with more!
Including a selection of 20 highly detailed cars, ranging from small dirt buggies to fast supercars, and 28 routes in a variety of flavors make this a racer for all tastes - both dirt and tarmac.

Compete in the Career mode to earn money for new cars and car upgrades. Have a quick race in the Arcade mode with 40 pre-defined challenges. Compete against your friends on the leaderboards in Single Event mode - including Race, Hot Lap and Elimination events.

Tune your car in the garage to match your driving style with a vast selection of parts and upgrades. Whether you are a reckless power slider or a slick race driver, make your car the way YOU want it.

* Probably the best power slides in the world
* Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and colors of your cars
* Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity, shadows, particles and more
* Improved and optimized shaders for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
* Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars
* Online multiplayer over the Internet
* 17 characters, including your favorites from Reckless Racing 1
* 5 control layouts with customizable button positions
* Optional assists, such as race lines, mini map, chase camera and more
* Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, , ,

Requires:
iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S
iPad or iPad 2
iPod Touch 3 (16GB +) or iPod Touch 4

Echoseven's comments:

04-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZZoo View Post
For this achievement, I think that you have to buy all the cars in the game.
Ah. Thank you.

Game Center: Nizen
05-19-2012, 05:47 PM
So I noticed that there was an update available, downloaded it, opened up the game, only to find ALL my game progress gone! WTF!!? Not effing happy. I had completed everything and owned and upgraded all but 5 cars! Anyone else have the same issue? Not happy at all.

05-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
So I noticed that there was an update available, downloaded it, opened up the game, only to find ALL my game progress gone! WTF!!? Not effing happy. I had completed everything and owned and upgraded all but 5 cars! Anyone else have the same issue? Not happy at all.
damnit...

I downloaded the update before I took a nap today, didn't open it... but just did, and yes... ALL PROGRESS IS RESET!!! It's like I'm opening the game for the first time - saying I need to set up a profile...

VERY upsetting...

I don't wanna have to play through all that again... GRRRRRR!!!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
05-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
damnit...

I downloaded the update before I took a nap today, didn't open it... but just did, and yes... ALL PROGRESS IS RESET!!! It's like I'm opening the game for the first time - saying I need to set up a profile...

VERY upsetting...

I don't wanna have to play through all that again... GRRRRRR!!!
Exactly! As I don't use cloud I'm not sure what the fix will be?
05-19-2012, 06:01 PM
Sorry to hear guys. But thanks for posting on it so we're all aware.
05-19-2012, 06:23 PM
I've PM'd the dev. See what happens.
05-19-2012, 07:08 PM
I did the same thing ;/ Forgot to read new posts in this topic and my progress is gone too.. I'm mad at this game and I have deleted it ;p
05-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Damn, yeah progress reset for me too. I hadn't played in a while, but still sucks. I wonder if I can somehow get the iCloud save to work.

Game Designer, Web Developer, Jack-of-all-trades
www.artfoundry.com
Gamecenter ID: Delerium
Alt TA: LCDDreams
05-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Wtf.... I also lose all my progress, all my cars and I think also think some iaps as i had used some of them for upgrades... I had to finish 5 races on the arcade mode to complete everything in the game and now i am 0. Come on devs at least test your updates. Really pissed off.
05-19-2012, 10:25 PM
Blah... I'm over it. Started playing again... And remembered why I got as far as I did the first time around.

These things happen... I'd rather get an update like this than have the game go freemium, get ads, or become abandonware...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass