Default Power slide

post deleted

Last edited by WCFields; 10-22-2012 at 08:46 AM.. Reason: The usual
Old 10-19-2012, 01:18 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

this is really fun
Old 10-21-2012, 01:58 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I just downloaded this game for my iPhone 4S and although I still have to get used to the controls I am beginning to love it very much.
However it is not clear to me what "Chase Camera" is meant to do. As far as I can see there is no difference whether I check it or not. Can anyone explain it to me ?
Thanks in advance.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:49 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rijnton View Post
I just downloaded this game for my iPhone 4S and although I still have to get used to the controls I am beginning to love it very much.
However it is not clear to me what "Chase Camera" is meant to do. As far as I can see there is no difference whether I check it or not. Can anyone explain it to me ?
Thanks in advance.
Camera view will stay behind your car no matter which direction you travel. Without it, sometimes you will be going down, left or right on the screen although it does rotate a bit, but camera is basically always facing 'north'. I much prefer chase cam!
Old 10-21-2012, 04:00 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Thanks Baracus. It's clear and I see it now.

Last edited by Rijnton; 10-21-2012 at 05:25 PM..
Old 12-21-2012, 07:57 AM

We have updated the game with iPhone 5 support now. We also did a Drift Tutorial video to explain the mechanics a little better. Covers both the basics and some more advanced techniques, so it's well worth a look if you enjoy going sideways!

It's also available in text form, if you prefer that: http://www.pixelbite.se/?p=981

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 01-30-2013, 04:45 PM

Just a quick question. I just upgraded my car to about half of full speed but when I leave the the upgrades room it shrinks back down? Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Old 01-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

This is a wonderful game on hdmi tv. Wow, both reckless racings are. Didn't play so much on my ipad, but wow, they play great on tv.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:21 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Thread Bump!

Sorry for bumping the Reckless Racing 2 'SALE' thread a while back. I totally did that by accident and just noticed I did that. This bump is NOT for any sales, but just some general questions/comments.

Did I read somewhere that Pixelbite and Polarbit are no longer working together? Maybe it was in the Repulze thread, not sure. If this is true, does that mean there will be no more updates for Reckless Racing 2?

Anywho, I'd still love to see the cars given better animations and a weightier feel overall. These traits are what is missing from RR2 that were nailed perfectly in RR1. I also NEVER use the standard camera view since I find it to be totally disorientating. I use the Chase camera exclusively, and I often wonder why it isn't the standard camera view. The control sensitivity update was huge for this game, but I would love to see some of this stuff addressed. I doubt it'll happen considering the age of the game, but one can hope.