★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Vector i-Ship [Universal]

02-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Vector i-Ship [Universal]

Hi there touch arcade friends!
I am from WaJuniorGames and I want to show you all this new iOS universal Game.

Game Name : Vector i-Ship
Type : Space Shooting Game ( Shootīem up Arcade 2D)
Company : WaJuniorGames
Developer : Washington Luiz de Figueiredo Junior
Release date : probably this February 02/12
Development time : more than 8 months

Youtube link | Pop Up

iphone 3GS , 4 and 4S
ipodTouch 3G and 4G
ipad1 and ipad2

Thank you and I really hope for your support As I have more 8 projects on the works( one is a beatīem up and thereīs also a hack and slash for iOS devices too)
02-01-2012, 11:17 PM
I like the cartoon style of this; any further info you can give about the game, in advance of the official release? Looking forward to checking this out, for sure.

02-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Thank you for your support

Thanks AnarKitty !

the game is been tested one last time for this week(openfeint features for iOS 5) and next week reviewed by the Apple approval team.I canīt garanty, but for sure itīs coming out this month( February)!The Promovideo you saw here donīt show the real visuals of the game.The encoder used didnīt captured the HD quality of the game running.For the ipad 1 and 2 versions (HD resolution) and also the iphone 4 and 4S + ipodtouch 4G versions(retina screen),now for the iphone 3GS and ipodtouch 3G(native resolution).it will be an Universal app in the Apple Store.

The game is really beautiful and everything is made in 2D, animated backgrounds(almost never done in games for apple portable devices), lots of special Effects in 2D every ship in the game has itīs own weapons and special animations and FX.

The soundtracks are trance style musics, so you can enjoy the feeling of the game.You will fight against a lot of enemies, including Huge Bosses and MidBosses(There are some destructible physics implemented in some enemy parts).

The menus also are beautifully done too(with Different Effects) and thereīs also an option to change the language to English,portuguese,Spanish,French and Japanese.

In controls you will have an option to change to :

Touch - keep the Touch pressed to constantly shoot and guide the ship + Special button to release the special attack, Transparent bellow the screen.

Digital Pad - A virtual (on-screen) Joystick for old school players ( a Virtual Pad to guide the ship + Fire button and the Special button, everything transparent and Bellow the screen.

Accelerometer - Rotate or Tilt the Apple devices to move the ship + Fire button and the Special button, everything transparent and Bellow the screen
You will Start the game with one initial Ship and after finishing the game you unlock new ones.

Openfeint Leaderboards ( for world Scoring count competition ) and Unlockable Achievement trophies that pops up on-screen during the gameplay.Twitter and facebook also available with openfeint features.

I really hope the players to buy this game so I can update it in the future with new ships and also new levels and modes (like a Survive boss battle mode with trophies and a leaderboard).

Thank you for your support and fell free to copy and paste those informations on websites, blogs, twitters, facebooks or wherever you like. By supporting this game also you are supporting my 8 next projects giving WaJuniorGames a future in the Apple Mobile Game Market.

Washington Luiz de Figueiredo Junior
WaJuniorGames Founder and only employer.

PS: the Game Engine used here is UNITY the same used by MikaMobile Games.

Last edited by WaJuniorGames; 02-02-2012 at 01:59 PM. Reason: edit
02-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Follow me on :

Vector i-Ship info:

Openfeint 2.12.5 Upgraded to Reach even iOS 5.0.1 Users and old iOS Users!
Openfeint video running on devices coming soon!

Follow WaJuniorGames on :

Facebook link:

Twitter Link:

Vector i-Ship is probably Coming this month on World app Stores!
Support it for even better games to come !
02-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Any chance you'll be adding Game Center?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
02-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Thatīs a possibility as a future app update!
Iīll keep that in my checklist here.
And many extras too!

Thank you for your Interest and support!
02-04-2012, 04:40 AM
Looks a nice colourful shoot em up. The title appears a bit misleading, when i read Vector i thought it meant vector graphics so i was a bit surprised when i saw the video and saw all the colour/filled in graphics ! Does look good though
02-04-2012, 01:01 PM

Thanks for the compliment about the graphics!( some pretty hard work there! )

About the "Vector" in the tittle, at the begining of the development this game was supposed to have only vector graphics indeed.But As I have filled the vector lines with paint and started shading in 2D, I thought that it looked even nicer that way, but I havenīt took the Vector in the tittle and the main reason is,
Last year in 6 july I lost may father from cancer 2 months before Mr. Steve Jobs death,and as I showed him (my father) the tittle and as he was my special tester, and loved to play my game I realised that I should keep the name, in his memory.

It seams a little awkward but as an update I could create a Vector Simulation scene, using true vector graphics on the background, only, for a continuous Boss battle survival mode.
In a matter of fact that was one of my checklists in future updates for the game.

About the "i" before the Vector phrase represents the idevices from Apple, I mean an exclusive game!
Again, Thank you for the compliment and Support my game for even better future updates.
02-05-2012, 12:45 AM
Possible Game Center integration!

I am Checking the possibility to integrate Game Center in the game, before the release this month.

Stay toon!
02-05-2012, 03:09 AM
Graphically it reminds me a lot of Fantasy Zone. Can't wait to play it.