★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The FULL version is now FREE

Please either go directly to "Occupied Forever" in the App Store or download the full version from within the game.

Try to keep the restrooms occupied in this addictive action game!

Pay attention to the funny level intros and then get everyone into the correct restroom as quickly as possible.

viyano's comments:

THE FULL VERSION IS NOW FREE!

Try to keep the restrooms occupied in this addictive action game!

Pay attention to the funny level intros and then get everyone into the correct restroom as quickly as possible.

Memorize the positions so you can beat the level average and maybe even get to the top! There are leaderboards for each level as well as the whole game.

Use the early levels to learn and build your score. Later you will have to manage Androids, terrorists and kids in increasingly frantic levels with moving restrooms and failing lights.

Features:
- Four difficulties
- Gamecenter Leaderboards
- Top Leaderboards for each level
- Your score vs. the level average!

The lite version contains 20 airport levels. Get more levels and play without ads in the full version of the game!

I'm the developer of Occupied Forever. FEEDBACK is always welcome! Let me know how you like it.
02-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Great theme and humor, frenetic action

I think this game goes beyond the cute and tongue in cheek appearances and scratches the surface of the interesting realm of hand-eye coordination interconnected with visual recognition.

If that doesn't make too much sense, nevermind, it's just plain fun to play and the best part is the endless 'one-last-game' factor

Congrats !
02-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Hey thanks, I'm glad you like it!

I'm corrently working on an update with new levels - should be approved in a week or two.
Get the ZEN levels,
with bewildering haiku's.
Available soon!
04-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Anybody still playing the lite/free version?

Upgrade to the full version - it's FREE!