★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Suitor Shooter - New universal game from Code-Monkeys

02-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Suitor Shooter - New universal game from Code-Monkeys

The game is currently in review.

-

Director of Communications for Soma Games & Code-Monkeys. Current projects Suitor Shooter. Latest games released: Wind Up Robots, Bok Choy Boys and Santa's Giftship.

Last edited by adamans; 02-04-2012 at 09:04 AM.
02-02-2012, 05:58 AM
Poster looks awesome and the fact that it's close gets me excited, but umm... could you share some gameplay pictures?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
02-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Poster looks awesome and the fact that it's close gets me excited, but umm... could you share some gameplay pictures?
Thanks, Yep those are coming. We had a ton of fun making this one. Trolls, princesses, bad and good knights etc. We will post some screen shots today.

-

Director of Communications for Soma Games & Code-Monkeys. Current projects Suitor Shooter. Latest games released: Wind Up Robots, Bok Choy Boys and Santa's Giftship.
02-04-2012, 09:06 AM
We just added the first screen shots in the original post.

02-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Suitor Shooter is live in the app store

The game is now live in the store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/suitor-shooter/id495832464?mt=8

Enjoy! We would love your feedback.