iPhone: Pocket God 1.43 - Killing Time

04-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Nice update. Dave, can you give us a hint about ep 45? JUST JOKING!!! Awesome update!!! I like the way the swarm is created!!! And the Chamber is OUTSTANDING!!! Problems with the last challenge: "You stopped playing with us". Hmmmm... Oh, well, go thinking for it!
04-04-2012, 03:55 PM
For the last challenge you need to pick a pigmy with the swarm and not touch anything for a bit !
04-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagir View Post
For the last challenge you need to pick a pigmy with the swarm and not touch anything for a bit !
Yeah, thanks, i figured it out after i writed the post. Anyway, great comic! Courious about the last page (NO SPOILERS)...
04-04-2012, 07:26 PM
I bought this a while ago and have no idea what it is but I have been meaning to try and figure it out. Especially after seeing the file size!
04-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahx View Post
I bought this a while ago and have no idea what it is but I have been meaning to try and figure it out. Especially after seeing the file size!
yea, three years of updating will do that to the file size. the cruelest joke is that apple finally increased the download limit for 3g to 50mb, our last update was like 49mb, but this update pushes us up to 52mb which is over the new limit. we only had 2 weeks where people could download pocket god over 3g.