★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Ultimate Battle Zombies is now available

02-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Ultimate Battle Zombies is now available

Ultimate Battle Zombies is now available worldwide. After launching in Canada and the UK a couple weeks back, we've just released it for everyone.

In Ultimate Battle Zombies you pit your roster of pet zombie fighters against the world to see who can become the Ultimate Battle Zombie. All of the battles take place using the new Game Center matchmaking, so it should be easy to fight against your friends or just beat up on random opponents.

Right now we have 6 available zombie fighters, but we have a lot more planned including a couple Luchadors, a Granny, a Gorilla and a few others we aren't quite ready to talk about yet.

Here's our 'Comic' trailer for the game.

This is our first big game release in a while, and I really can't wait to hear what you all think of it. Please let me know in this thread if there's anything you like, dislike, want more of, etc.

As an added bonus, I'll give 10 Zombie Coins (the premium in-game currency for Ultimate Battle Zombies) to anyone who responds to this thread today. In order to give you Zombie Coins I'll need to get your Game Center ID, and you MUST have logged into Ultimate Battle Zombies with that Game Center ID today.

Thanks again everyone!

Brian Robbins
Founder, Riptide Games, developers of Ultimate Battle Zombies, My Pet Zombie, Mini Monster Smash, iLookApps, Bop It! and more.
02-01-2012, 06:13 PM
I'll have some free coins :-) just downloaded it and started my first match, waiting for an opponent so far.
I'll post some more impressions later.
My game center is oooooomonkey

02-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
I'll have some free coins :-) just downloaded it and started my first match, waiting for an opponent so far.
I'll post some more impressions later.
My game center is oooooomonkey
Definitely let me know your further impressions when you've played a bit. Next time you launch you should have 10 more Zombie Coins

Brian Robbins
Founder, Riptide Games, developers of Ultimate Battle Zombies, My Pet Zombie, Mini Monster Smash, iLookApps, Bop It! and more.
02-01-2012, 06:40 PM
I'll have some of those kachings.

Downloading this now... Will play right away. to see how it goes and i'll give impressions as well.
02-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Bummer... not out on the Philippine appstore yet. Will get it as soon as its on display.
02-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Bummer... not out on the Philippine appstore yet. Will get it as soon as its on display.
Odd - it seems to be up and down a bit for me even in the US right now. You might try following the link on a device? It should be available now.

Post back after you've had a chance to play with your Game Center name so I can give you the Tokens.

Brian Robbins
02-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Hey everyone - it looks like iTunes has been acting up and Ultimate Battle Zombies hasn't stayed available everywhere today. (In the past 30 minutes, I've only been able to load it in the App Store about 2/3rds of the time).

As such, I'm happy to extend my offer of giving 10 free in-game tokens to anyone that posts their feedback here through Friday. Just make sure that I have your Game Center ID by either posting it in the thread or sending to me in a DM. I'd love to hear all your thoughts, good and bad, so we can continue to make the game better.

Thanks again!

-Brian

Brian Robbins