★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

3D Angry Birds Like Game

02-01-2012, 08:01 PM
3D Angry Birds Like Game

Hey All,

I could really use the your help on this one. I'm doing a research project that requires a game that would be similar to a 3D version of Angry Birds.

I know that might seem a little abstract, but basically, all i need is something where I can aim an object around an environment and fire. That might be in the form of a scope on a gun, but it could also be in the form of a slingshot that you can aim and fire in 3D. A PC and iPhone version would be great!

Thanks for the help.
02-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Only one I can think of off the top of my head is Bizango Blast. I think it's iOS only, but yeah it's a lot like a 3D Angry Birds in it's style.

I don't want a signature.
02-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtm3050 View Post
Hey All,

I could really use the your help on this one. I'm doing a research project that requires a game that would be similar to a 3D version of Angry Birds.

I know that might seem a little abstract, but basically, all i need is something where I can aim an object around an environment and fire. That might be in the form of a scope on a gun, but it could also be in the form of a slingshot that you can aim and fire in 3D. A PC and iPhone version would be great!

Thanks for the help.
yeah bizango blast fits that exact description. its a catapult.
02-01-2012, 09:51 PM
02-02-2012, 05:52 AM
It's not really "3D", but Siege Hero is first-person AB game.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3