• Publisher: Wandake
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 76.7 MB
  • Version: 1.5.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 3 (2)
App description: Wandake Game Studios presents the follow up to the smash-hit Robokill: Robokill 2: Leviathan Five!

Robokill 2 blends classic arcade action with RPG elements. Battle your enemies in this adrenaline packed dual stick shooter, with over 600 rooms spread over 12 different missions and 3 different chapters. More than 25 new enemies, tons of new pickups and powerups and a gripping storyline.

FEATURES:
3 in-depth Episodes containing 12 Missions
600 rooms of enemy killing mayhem
25+ Diabolical New Enemies
30+ Uber-weapons and items
A sidekick hover-bot. Your own hover-bot!
In-app purchase system lets you level up early and buy your toys quickly
Amazing graphics optimized especially for iPad
Blazing fast gameplay
Responsive and customizable controls
Awesome original soundtrack
Smooth learning curve with increasingly challenging maps
Smart enemy AI
Inventory for customizing onboard weapons before each new battle
Try different combos of guns, shield boosters and repair packs
Detailed weapons stats
Earn experience points to get the biggest, baddest weapons and power-ups
Find all the hidden power-ups, weapons, cash and gear drops
Checkpoints & teleportation nodes keep you always in the action

STORY:
Robokill 2 continues where the story of the first left off. Mining Facility Leviathan Five has been overrun by hostile forces. This time, instead of dealing with a deadly robot invasion, you must fend off a species of vicious alien lizards. Eliminate the threat using any means necessary.

Help clear the infestation of Leviathan Five!

goiMot's comments:

02-01-2012, 09:32 PM
And I thought that we were done with new Games for Tonight. Thanks for the Hint goiMot!

02-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Didn't except this one...
Loved the 1st one..
instant buy.
...end of message...
02-01-2012, 10:48 PM
When's the iPhone version coming out?
02-01-2012, 11:01 PM
As expected, it's more of what the first game is famous more, except with more stuff going on. I find myself being a lot more careful where I put forward my next step, and keeping more of an eye open for certain kinds of enemies exhibiting more sophisticated tactics, like throwing grenades and taking cover. I can see that a lot of minor visual details have been reworked for the better.

The only slight bit of criticism I can think of, is the lack of flexibility regarding the placement of item buttons on the sides of the screen. Being an iPad player, I tend to push my virtual joysticks up to the middle height of the screen, which now conflicts with these new buttons.
02-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Surprised there's no Game Center, considering the first one had it.
Plus, the first game had a endless highscore survival mode.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
02-02-2012, 01:08 AM
and not full screen....again.....
02-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
When's the iPhone version coming out?
i would also like to know when the iphone version is coming out. i think i remember the first one being ipad only in the beginning. then later on they made it universal. if the dev is planning to do the same thing with this one i m thinking about getting it now. but if i buy it and it doesnt become universal then i would be out a dollar. but then again i only have to work about 24 seconds to earn another dollar. ugh but i hate work. im so torn.

genres are not to be seen as forms of textual codifications, but as systems of orientations, expectations and conventions that circulate between industry, text and subject.
02-02-2012, 01:39 AM
Hmm, doesn't seems much different as Robokill 1.