★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ladia Group
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 19.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: The sheep got bored of sitting around at the farm, so they decided to go on a trip! The adventures throughout the trip will be interesting, but risky. The sheep will need a wise assistant!

The game is an uncomplicated brainteaser consisting of small labyrinths which are filled with various obstacles. The most dangerous ones are wolves and pits: Coming across them will cause the player to lose sheep. The players objective is to safely lead the sheep under his care through the labyrinths. To do this, he has to lay out arrows on the field which the sheep will step on to go in the right direction. Guide the sheep along safe pathways to their homes, where they will be saved! The number of arrows is limited, so to make them last for the entire trip, you have to erase the used arrows and lay them out again.

Running Sheep: Tiny Worlds is an engrossing brainteaser with simple controls, vivid graphics, and 250 levels. Its wonderful entertainment for the whole family!

- 250 levels
- Uncomplicated brainteasers
- Vivid graphics
- Simple controls
- A game for the whole family
- A prequel to the game Running Sheep

Link to Game Play Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlC8K1VyLok

LadiaGroup's comments:

02-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Hmm... The gameplay in the video reminds me of ChuChu Rocket. I like that you can drop the wolves down pits. I don't recall being able to do that with the cats in ChuChu.

I may end up giving this a shot.

02-02-2012, 07:12 PM
The video reminded me a bit of Little Rockets. I look forward to seeing some impressions.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
02-03-2012, 09:27 AM
This looks really good! Ill have to check it out. Why hasn't this thread gotten more hits?

Games: Swangle for iOS
Twitter:JDunay -- I'll always follow for a follow

Http://Swangle.jamesdunaydesign.com
02-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jDun1212 View Post
This looks really good! Ill have to check it out. Why hasn't this thread gotten more hits?
For some reason it's not selling well. Over the last 24 hours, the revenue was $10 It's becoming difficult to sell games independently...
02-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Well, I'm part of the $10 :/ I wish you were having better luck.

I've just started it up, but I don't expect to get in much play time before I need to stop for dinner. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't adjust screen orientation based on how you're holding the iPad. Not a biggie, but I hate having the power switch on the lower right corner when I'm playing.

The 4th level was sneaky. :P So far, so fun.
02-04-2012, 03:26 PM
I bought it and I like it. Good game.
02-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
Well, I'm part of the $10 :/ I wish you were having better luck.

I've just started it up, but I don't expect to get in much play time before I need to stop for dinner. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't adjust screen orientation based on how you're holding the iPad. Not a biggie, but I hate having the power switch on the lower right corner when I'm playing.

The 4th level was sneaky. :P So far, so fun.
Thank you I had some problems rotating the screen, so I ended up blocking this feature, which isn's too convenient, I should admit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
I bought it and I like it. Good game.
Thank you!
02-04-2012, 06:49 PM
This looks good I love that there's 250 lvls but I have never played this type of game before any games like this that's free so I know what I'm getting into?
02-04-2012, 08:11 PM
I bought this AND the older one for iPad the other day.

I am very impressed and I really hope it does well.

I still have my review website in the works, and I wll feature this game - anything I can do to help such a great developer