★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: That Ain't It

05-11-2009, 10:25 AM
That Ain't It

I found a hidden app gem...

Are you ready for a new kind of triva game? That Ain't It is the one!
In That Ain't It, you are given a topic and you have to find the answer that doesn't fit.

Above, there is an example of a question from That Ain't It. The answer, green, doesn't belong because it is not on the US flag.

The game is very polished. It allows for up to 6 users.

There are two modes of gameplay, Gameshow and Speed Trivia.

In Gameshow mode, you must answer 10 questions. You have 30 seconds for each question.

First you spin the wheel to decide the category.

Then you receive a question. The difficulty of the question gets harder as you get questions correct. On each easy question, your score doubles; On a medium question, your score is multiplied by four; and on a hard question, you score is multiplied by five.

You also get to use four lifelines per game.

The ultimate goal of Gameshow mode is to get a score of 1 Million Dollars.

Once you score a cumulative score of $250,000 in Game Show, you unlock Speed Trivia. In speed trivia, you have two minutes to answer as many questions as possible.

Each easy question is worth $1,000; each medium questio is $10,000; and each hard question is worth $100,000. There is no penalty for incorrect questions.

Both modes in the game feature a global high score board. The game features a total of 888 questions, with more to come in an update.

Gameshow Mode

Youtube link | Pop Up

Speed Trivia

Youtube link | Pop Up

The game features an addicting sound track so you will feel as if you are on a real game show. This game is a MUST BUY for people who like game shows and trivia.

App Store
Developer

Reviewer URL in the Signature

Visit Hidden App Gems to find iPhone and iPod Touch game reviews, find the latest sales, and enter contests to win FREE games!

Current Contests: WifiTrak & That Ain't It

Last edited by Rockey04; 05-12-2009 at 06:08 PM.
05-11-2009, 08:50 PM
I am not the dev. I am a review site. (See my signature)

Visit Hidden App Gems to find iPhone and iPod Touch game reviews, find the latest sales, and enter contests to win FREE games!

Current Contests: WifiTrak & That Ain't It

Last edited by Rockey04; 05-12-2009 at 10:32 AM.
05-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Edit: Deleted by me

Last edited by iFonePhanatic; 05-12-2009 at 04:06 PM.
05-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Deleted by me.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper

Last edited by VoodooVyper; 05-12-2009 at 10:30 AM.
05-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Deleted.

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!

Last edited by DHrox; 05-12-2009 at 04:07 PM.
05-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHrox View Post
Taking Voodoo's comment into account;

Whay do the rules say about self-advertising?

Nope.
Don't do it.
Go right ahead.
Uh-uh.

BTW, I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just saying that self-promotion=banny.
Considering his website is hiddenappgem.com or whatever (see his sig), I don't know if he's the dev, or if he is just reviewing it on another website just to get his website name out there.
But either way, only devs can give out promo codes. If you own a site and the dev gave you promo codes to give away, you do it at your own site, not here. (Dunno why you'd want to do it here anyways, seems a bit strange)

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper