Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-02-2012, 04:17 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Sorry, from your post, I thought that you meant you had the game and were asking for achievements to be added...

No, no achievements. =o(
Ugh! I still might get this, but i already have enough puzzlers and without achievements there's not a huge incentive to add it to my play schedule. Plus, I just got Khet and I'm still waiting on the GC update for that among other games.

Thanks for the answer!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:21 PM

Have a few more promo codes for the evening crowd. Send a PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:40 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Thanks for the promo codes!

Yeah, I don't really have much more to add then what was previously said. The game is kind of a Bejeweled/matching/Tetris mash up to me. Other's have already described the game mechanics..match an orange and blue to clear pieces. Match 2 orange or 2 blue pieces to "suck/vaccum" the pieces closer to each other so you can clear them for more points. There's power up pieces, multiplier pieces and extra score pieces that I've seen. Kinda like Tetris, you have a quota of pieces before you advance to the next level (like Tetris).

In later levels, the game become fast and frantic. There's a lot of strategy involved to maximize your high scores. I've only gone through half of the tutorial, and looks like there's a lot more strategies involved. There's a lot of stats tracked for those who like stats. There's a lot of potential to add achievements.

Overall, fun action/puzzle game. Its definitely not your average matching/puzzle game. Thanks!
Old 02-03-2012, 12:55 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

It's nice to see this unique match-3 title go universal, but is there a reason the original game wasn't directly updated instead of pulling that and introducing a new app?
Old 02-03-2012, 02:00 AM

It's the same core concept, but it doesn't play the same. Scoring, spawning, powerups.. all that changed. For the few people that had it, that's a pretty dramatic shift. Some of the changes meant cutting off previous classes of devices as well.

The plan was always that the original would be made a free product, but we felt it would be best to take it down to avoid any product confusion at launch. So, it will come back soon.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:05 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Games View Post
Have a few more promo codes for the evening crowd. Send a PM.
I'd love one if not too late!
Old 02-03-2012, 02:28 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Ah, that explains it. I really hope Lyst gets the amount of attention it deserves this time
Old 02-03-2012, 09:20 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

my gf took my ipod T_T

she said she didn't want me playing Lyst Ignition today .-.

second fight thanks to this game ._.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:22 PM
iPhone 4

Pretty confusing gameplay that tends to be beneficial to the player.

Not sure where the 'match' genre and Tetris references came from but this game feels more like an action orientated puzzle game to me.

Matching chemical 'cores' of the same color creates an vacuum field to hold or conglomerate matter, pair a core of different colors and set up an explosion. Add a third 'special' core to the explosive mix to add some spice into the reaction.

In the end, this is one heck of a fun game. Playing with chemistry have never been more fun, or dangerous . Exploding matter, creating chain reactions or screen cleaning blasts is exciting. The constant supply of special elements add significantly more explosive fun to the mix.
--------------------
P.S. @Goofy: what's with you and achievements? It's almost like you don't play games without them.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:08 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Crap this game is cool! Still a bit lost but love all of the cool special style bonuses! As it stands I just get them pretty much at random but soon enough I'll even be able to earn some on purpose!