Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-03-2012, 07:07 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Crap this game is cool! Still a bit lost but love all of the cool special style bonuses! As it stands I just get them pretty much at random but soon enough I'll even be able to earn some on purpose!
Lol..yeah, I play pretty randomly too. Don't know how Syntheticvoid got such a high score. But then, my scores usually pales in comparison to him.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:27 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
--------------------
P.S. @Goofy: what's with you and achievements? It's almost like you don't play games without them.
In this day and age I need the visual pat on the back.

No not really--well kinda. I don't usually play games for high scores, but i do like to unlock achievements. I actually want achievement boasting to be more pronounced in the future GC and I want to see harder achievements--not do this 10,000 times.

I'm putting (trying) my foot down because i think this should be a fundamental addition to games nowadays. I really wish it was one of the things standardized on iOS.

In all honesty, I've broken that rule time after time this year. I'm prolly going to break it again right now because of how awesome you guys are making this game sound.

I really would like to ask the dev a question.

Are you planning on adding GC achievements in an update.

*It would at least be nice if devs said they were planning on adding it.*

Edit
Just bought it.
/sigh

Last edited by GoofyJmaster.; 02-03-2012 at 07:34 PM..
Old 02-03-2012, 08:46 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

DAMNIT!!! DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!!!

I just hit 324,000 and the score DIDN'T REGISTER because I didn't hit the 'sign into gamecenter' button on the main screen...

every other game I have AUTOMATICALLY signs you in... why doesn't Lyst? If I have to remember to sign into GC EVERY TIME I play this game, I just not going to play for high-scores, which means I'm not going to play it... which means I'm going to delete it, and not tell anyone how great of a game it is... you see where this is going...
Old 02-03-2012, 11:02 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
DAMNIT!!! DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!!!

I just hit 324,000 and the score DIDN'T REGISTER because I didn't hit the 'sign into gamecenter' button on the main screen...

every other game I have AUTOMATICALLY signs you in... why doesn't Lyst? If I have to remember to sign into GC EVERY TIME I play this game, I just not going to play for high-scores, which means I'm not going to play it... which means I'm going to delete it, and not tell anyone how great of a game it is... you see where this is going...
Hopefully they address this as I see this as SUCH a Syntheticvoidian game!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:08 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
In this day and age I need the visual pat on the back.

No not really--well kinda. I don't usually play games for high scores, but i do like to unlock achievements. I actually want achievement boasting to be more pronounced in the future GC and I want to see harder achievements--not do this 10,000 times.

I'm putting (trying) my foot down because i think this should be a fundamental addition to games nowadays. I really wish it was one of the things standardized on iOS.

In all honesty, I've broken that rule time after time this year. I'm prolly going to break it again right now because of how awesome you guys are making this game sound.

I really would like to ask the dev a question.

Are you planning on adding GC achievements in an update.

*It would at least be nice if devs said they were planning on adding it.*

Edit
Just bought it.
/sigh
Actually, while sure it doesn't ADD to your GC point totals, this game has its own sort of mini-achievements (awards) summed up at the end of each run. These are stylistic bonuses for things like holding a group of atoms in place for a while, destroying a really large grouping, etc. Can you get them ALL in a single run?
Old 02-04-2012, 12:04 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I also echo automatic gamecenter log in. The first time I saw the link I was confused. Now the first thing I do is hit the link.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:06 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Is it just me or does this game's name sound like a failed attempt by the Listerine folk to come up with some Generation X/Hipster name for new firey hot Listerine mouthwash flavor?

"Medicinal and spicy so there is nowhere for bad breath to hide, Lyst Ignition!"
Old 02-04-2012, 03:43 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Actually, while sure it doesn't ADD to your GC point totals, this game has its own sort of mini-achievements (awards) summed up at the end of each run. These are stylistic bonuses for things like holding a group of atoms in place for a while, destroying a really large grouping, etc. Can you get them ALL in a single run?
Yeah, I know but it's just not the same...

I really hope they add GC achievements in the near future! *fingers crossed*

-------------------------------------

On a side note, I scored 116,000 on my first run, and guess what, I forgot to log into GC. I even have a pic of it.

This is my type of game, but I'm annoyed by the lack of GC achievements and manual logging in.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:20 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

wow so my highscore is 149k and since i wasnt on GC it didnt register? FML

well i just played again... at least im at #2 spot on Classic... for now D:

edit: reached #1 on ignition

Last edited by Drexiel; 02-04-2012 at 08:23 AM..
Old 02-04-2012, 10:16 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hey Gang,

I see, when checking out the highscore screen they have some "Discoveries" entry, mine is still at 0. What are these Discoveries? Does that mean unlocking new gameplay elements?