★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Lead the Furmins through over 100 ingeniously designed and visually stunning levels. Furmins HD provides hours of brain-twisting fun for fans of physics-based puzzle games. This updated version comes with 12 NEW, FREE LEVELS and beautiful RETINA DISPLAY GRAPHICS for the new iPad!

The Furmins are a happy race of creatures living a peaceful existence until the fateful day their benevolent (yet rather large) King falls asleep, rolls over a river forming an impromptu dam and blocks their flow of water. Without water the Furmins very existence is threatened (not to mention the real danger of their flower plantations dying!). So they decide to travel across the land to their King to try and wake him up. And they need you to get them there!

Guide all the Furmins to the basket (level exit) by rearranging variety of items and using bumpers with well-timed precision. Wisely place items to create pathways and physical chain reactions which help the Furmins reach their goal while earning Star points to unlock new Levels.

Features in detail:
- 108 game levels across 9 game worlds
- Unique blend of physics based set-up-and-go gameplay and real-time interaction
- Multiple solutions offer players lots of creativity
- Gorgeous Retina Display graphics
- Game Center support
- iCloud support

Furmins is made by Housemarque, the multiple award winning developer of Super Stardust HD, Dead Nation and Outland.

***IMPORTANT***
Compatible Devices: Furmins is compatible with iPod touch 3rd generation (32GB and 64GB models only!), iPod touch 4th generation, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2 and new iPad. (iPod touch 3rd generation 8GB model is not a real 3rd generation device, and Furmins is NOT compatible with it.)

goiMot's comments:
This thread is for game discussions.

Need help with Furmins level solutions? Look here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=121652

-----

iPhone (only) version (99c):

02-02-2012, 06:46 PM
:O!

by Housemarque?!

I need to buy this then... even if i don't like the graphics xD

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB

02-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Game Impressions

When I saw this was by Housemarque, I mashed the buy button for the Universal version. They have produced great downloadable games for the consoles, always with lovely art and enjoyable gameplay.

I have played a bit of Furmins HD and I can comfortably say this has qualities similar to those console titles. So far the gameplay is similar to many IOS physics puzzlers, such as the great Cat Physics, where you place various elements to get the Furmin creatures to follow the desired path. Elements of timing are also involved. The presentation quality is outstanding and the controls are simple. The game works on a 3 star system and has no other scoring. It lacks Game Center support.

I will post further comments as I progress in the game.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
02-02-2012, 07:27 PM
I'll take a look at it as soon as I'll find the Time for it.
02-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Insta freakin buy!!!
02-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Help with Furmins levels:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=121652

řƹȡ1
02-04-2012, 08:23 PM
I am through about 70% of the levels now (there are plenty with good variety) and some of them are very clever. There are around 4 or 5 of them I have not gotten any stars on. Almost all of the rest except a handful I have all 3 stars on. The few levels that I dislike and find tedious are perhaps cases where I have not stumbled onto the solution. I do find myself continuing to play and enjoy Furmins and I would give the game a 4 star rating so far.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
02-07-2012, 03:54 AM
Game Impressions

02-09-2012, 01:24 PM
I want to buy this pearl but it seems it isn't on the app store anymore.
i really hope it has been removed for something like "manteinance issues" etc.
02-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE View Post
I want to buy this pearl but it seems it isn't on the app store anymore.
i really hope it has been removed for something like "manteinance issues" etc.
i can't find it either ._.

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB