★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Venture Beat's <Top 10 iOS Games of 2011> Gem Keeper GOES FREE with FAAD

02-03-2012, 01:39 AM
Venture Beat's <Top 10 iOS Games of 2011> Gem Keeper GOES FREE with FAAD

Hi, everyone

Yes, if you are still wondering what's going on, that's right! Gem Keeper is going FREEEE with FAAD!

Here is a short description of the game, if you still haven't gotten a chance to play:

Gem-crazed monsters are on the loose! Now it’s up to you and your legendary skills to blast them away in this unparalleled tower defense title, Gem Keeper™. This is not your typical play-and watch defense game: take complete control over when and where you strike by sliding your strategically-placed towers on moving rails.

With 4 gorgeously crafted themes, 40 individual levels, 14 unique defense towers and 30 different types of gem-crazed monsters, this pick-up-and-play mobile game title challenges tower defense fans everywhere to go ahead and PROTECT THE GEMS!

Hope you all enjoy this great game for free, and if you want to get more updates on the game, please "Like Us" and "Follow Us" on both FB & Twitter!

FreeAppADay: http://freeappaday.com/n/app.php?id=468922463
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wemogames
Twitter: www.twitter.com/wemogames

Last edited by NCsoft; 02-03-2012 at 01:42 AM.
02-03-2012, 01:56 AM

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
02-03-2012, 04:19 AM
Awesome TD (even though I'm not really a fan of the genre). Thank you!

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
02-03-2012, 06:06 AM
I do not understand why in this day and age there are still games like this that prevent us from listening to our own music from the iphone's music player...