★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Otto, the quirky research robot, is exploring the galaxy, in search of new worlds. Unfortunately his short-term memory is broken and he keeps forgetting the way back to his spaceship! Now it's your turn to help him out.

By combining an innovative control system with challenging puzzles, Turntales stands out from the crowd.

Lead Otto to his goal by simply turning your iPhone 90 or 180 - gravity will take care of the rest. Stop his fall by shrewdly placing energy blocks with your finger. It doesn't matter which path you choose as long as the little robot reaches his flying vehicle.

Levels increase in trickiness, as new challenges impede Otto's quest. These 32 levels have been particularly designed for Turntales Lite - another 80 levels with additional game features are available in the full version of the game.

Turntales will delight you with razor-sharp graphics, a one of a kind soundtrack and amusing sound effects. Make sure Otto always stands on solid ground and he will make you chuckle with his lovely and weird nature.

After successfully completing of a level you will see how well you performed. Did you find the shortest path - the optimum solution?
Despite your ambitions, keep in mind: The developer of Turntales is not liable for damages caused by dropping your device! ;-)

You have absolutely no idea how to solve a level, Otto is stuck in a deadlock and you're about to go bananas?
Then post a cry for help on our official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Turntales). We won't leave Otto and you behind!

TorbenFugger's comments:
Hi guys, a free version of my game Turntales is now available in the App Store. Please have a look and let me know what you think!

There's also a little contest: Post a screenshot of your level 16 results. The 3 players with the best results within a week will get a promo code of the full version.

BTW: The full version of Turntales is currently featured as new & noteworthy in 111 App Stores worldwide, so it's definitely worth a look

Gameplay trailer of the full version:

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-03-2012, 04:23 AM
Challenge accepted!

02-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Yeah, I'm there!
02-04-2012, 03:41 AM
Cool! I'm excited about your results
02-07-2012, 05:23 AM
Hi Folks,

here is my screen after the 16th level.

I think, no one can do it better! :-D