★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Geemzo
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 17.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Number #1 Adventure game: Spain, France, Italy, Brazil, Poland, Belgium.
Number #2 App in France
Number #3 Apps in Spain and Brazil.

iphonegameruk.co.uk - 5/5
capsulecomputers.com.au - 9/10

Gravity Maze brings a fresh approach to physics based puzzle games by introducing the power to rotate the world and turn it upside down. To complete each level you have to move your phone/tablet around to change gravity and help a team of Fluffs to escape from the mysterious maze. Stunning graphics and atmospheric music make this game an unmissable experience. Gravity Maze has 45 unique levels divided into 3 worlds with slightly different game play in each of them.

Features:
- 45 unique levels (12 in free version)
- Beautiful Retain graphic (iPhone4 and iPad)
- Game Center and Open Feint
- Achievements
- Great physics
- 5 languages (English, Polish, Italian, Spanish and German)

geemzo's comments:
Gravity Maze brings a fresh approach to physics based puzzle games by introducing the power to rotate the world and turn it upside down. To complete each level you have to move your phone/tablet around to change gravity and help a team of Fluffs to escape from the mysterious maze. Stunning graphics and atmospheric music make this game an unmissable experience. Gravity Maze has 45 unique levels divided into 3 worlds with slightly different game play in each of them.

Features:
- 45 unique levels (more still to come)
- Beautiful Retain graphic (iPhone4 and iPad)
- Great physics
- LITE version (try before you buy)
- 5 languages (English, Polish, Italian, Spanish and German)

Appstore:

02-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Wow, this looks really nice. Game Center? Open Feint?

02-03-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciej View Post
Wow, this looks really nice. Game Center? Open Feint?
In the upcoming thread, they said that they were working on adding achievements in the first update.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
02-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Love the graphics. Very impressed.

Spud Gun Attack - Physics Puzzler - Available in The App Store Now
02-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Yes,
we are working on it and first update will have both implemented.

Cheers
02-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Promo Codes

Here are some promo codes if you want to try full version:

FLRX9REMHJFF
EYNRRKJPWKHJ
LA4XLK7NY3EW

Please try free version as well and leave review.

Have fun
02-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Well, i already got it, so everyone can expect all promo codes to still be there. I just thought i would chime in since geemzo decided this was the time to place p.codes meaning they want some traffic.

I've been trying to put in some adequate play time, but time has flown by today.

Brief impressions are that it's an awesome maze puzzler and the controls work nicely. I love all monochromatic, limbo-esque art styles, so...yeah.

Good music and the sound effects are awesome!

Things that I don't like are the side bar for time and maze size. I'd like for the side bar to disappear during gameplay and the overall size of the mazes to be a bit bigger. These aren't game breakers but very minor annoyances. Hopefully, an update can cure these things if more people feel the same way!

Great puzzler so far!

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus

Last edited by GoofyJmaster.; 02-03-2012 at 07:48 PM.
02-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Nice impressions GoofyJ. I snagged the middle code.

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
02-03-2012, 07:45 PM
And I the last one
LA4XLK7NY3EW

Thanks!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
02-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Great game, lots of potential for more levels. Lovely graphics too. I love the scaling up the musics over a ticky beat.

Here's some usability feedback based on the lite version testing. I'm spinning the phone around, concentrating on the wee creatures, not looking where I'm putting my thumbs and I accidentally hit restart. I did this a couple of times which I as you can imagine can be a bit annoying, especially when your down to your last guy. Maybe move this button into a pause menu on your next release to avoid this from happening.

Great work though. all the best

Who's New at the Zoo? - Puzzle game for toddlers on sale March 14th.