★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Its not the unrelenting sight or sound of round after round of enemy fire sizzling through the air that scares us, nor the deafening ring of the explosions that crowd the battlefield with smoke and debris that makes us cower for cover. Its the fear of knowing shes always watchingpatiently waitingto claim another life in a single breaths notice.

Unknown Soldier

Statement regarding the Alpha Sniper

It takes acute timing, keen focus, and quick reactions to reach the unmatched marksmanship level of those among the respected sniper class. The prestigious ability to zero in on a single target and eliminate it at a great distance is what makes the sniper such a valuable and feared soldier on the battlefield. The idea of possessing such a unique talent draws forth many wanting to rise to the challenge and gain the right to bare the title. However, among the crowd there are only a few who truly master the deadly art and are given the rank of...Alpha Sniper.

Are you one of them?

Prep your fingers and ready yourself, because the gunfire and smoke of the first installment of the Alpha Sniper Series has finally arrived. Enter the training grounds of the sniper elite, where you are given the control over the beautiful and mysterious Alpha Sniper. Code named for her unrivaled skill behind her rifle, take aim as you blast your way through the daunting challenges placed before you. Test your skills in varying environmental battlefields and take your shot at the in game ranking system and seal yourself among the ranks of the alpha elite.

Tristar Entertainment Proudly Presents Alpha Sniper: Training Day

**Features**
- Challenging levels to prove your skills on
- Challenging targets to aim for including stationary and moving
- "Breathing effect" and recoil give the game a realistic feel
- Game Center ranking system to keep track of how well you are doing
- Multiple characters to choose from
- Beautiful graphics
- Stunning sound track

Player_E's comments:

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you all know that Alpha Sniper: Training Day is finally in the app store I really like how this one turned out and I hope all of you enjoy it just as much as I do!

Its not the unrelenting sight or sound of round after round of enemy fire sizzling through the air that scares us, nor the deafening ring of the explosions that crowd the battlefield with smoke and debris that makes us cower for cover. Its the fear of knowing shes always watchingpatiently waitingto claim another life in a single breaths notice.

Unknown Soldier

Statement regarding the Alpha Sniper

It takes acute timing, keen focus, and quick reactions to reach the unmatched marksmanship level of those among the respected sniper class. The prestigious ability to zero in on a single target and eliminate it at a great distance is what makes the sniper such a valuable and feared soldier on the battlefield. The idea of possessing such a unique talent draws forth many wanting to rise to the challenge and gain the right to bare the title. However, among the crowd there are only a few who truly master the deadly art and are given the rank of...Alpha Sniper.

Are you one of them?

Prep your fingers and ready yourself, because the gunfire and smoke of the first installment of the Alpha Sniper Series has finally arrived. Enter the training grounds of the sniper elite, where you are given the control over the beautiful and mysterious Alpha Sniper. Code named for her unrivaled skill behind her rifle, take aim as you blast your way through the daunting challenges placed before you. Test your skills in varying environmental battlefields and take your shot at the in game ranking system and seal yourself among the ranks of the alpha elite.

Tristar Entertainment Proudly Presents Alpha Sniper: Training Day

**Features**
- Challenging levels to prove your skills on
- Challenging targets to aim for including stationary and moving
- "Breathing effect" and recoil give the game a realistic feel
- Game Center ranking system to keep track of how well you are doing
- Multiple characters to choose from
- Beautiful graphics
- Stunning sound track
02-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Looks interesting, but why oh why if you're going to use a female lead character (and put her on the app icon) would you choose to give her a swimming suit as a uniform? I mean, come on.. if it's for a game drawing on nostalgia or being cheeky I can see it, but just to pander to 12 year old boys? You're kinda missing some social IQ...
02-03-2012, 01:31 PM
@FRS that is not what we were going for at all. The idea of the female character was inspired by a television show "Ghost in the Shell" the character of this show is female and has a similar style in clothing choice.

That being said, I hope you can look past that and give it a try

Also, you can change your character to the male in the option screen if you wish
02-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Noticed there are quite a few players posting their tops score to the leader boards Great to see that people are enjoying the app!!!