★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Trial Xtreme 2 ($1.99 > FREE)

02-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Trial Xtreme 2 ($1.99 > FREE)

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
02-04-2012, 03:01 AM
It's still being modified for the past 12 hours or so in the Israel store..

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!

02-04-2012, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
It's still being modified for the past 12 hours or so in the Israel store..
Same in the US store.
02-04-2012, 03:36 AM
I don't normally say this, but drop a buck on Bike Baron and save yourself the pain of the controls on this one. Bleh.

Plus, Bike Baron is THE closest you'll get to Trials on ios, FACT.
02-04-2012, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
I don't normally say this, but drop a buck on Bike Baron and save yourself the pain of the controls on this one. Bleh.

Plus, Bike Baron is THE closest you'll get to Trials on ios, FACT.
i see that the review on this game are actually quite good (on TX2, that is) but i'll take your word for it. if this does not become available for download within the next hour, i'm buying bike baron.

UPDATE bought bike baron

Last edited by EfratBarTal; 02-04-2012 at 06:22 AM.
02-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Quote:
i see that the review on this game are actually quite good (on TX2, that is) but i'll take your word for it. if this does not become available for download within the next hour, i'm buying bike baron.

UPDATE bought bike baron
Umm... Xtreme Wheels is THE closest to Trials, not BB...

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
02-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:

UPDATE bought bike baron
I really hope you like it. Now I'm all worried!! I honestly find it the most enjoyable of all the Trials-esque games in the app stores and I've played all of them.

The challenges, the waybthe bike feels, the FUN of it. Well it's the most fun I've had since Trials HD. And I played that so, so, so, so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Umm... Xtreme Wheels is THE closest to Trials, not BB...
Visually I totally agree. And it does an okay job with the physics, but at the same token it seems empty, like it's missing... Something. What it lacks in that spirit, I feel Bike Baron makes up for. Hell, I didn't need the Santa pack, but I bought it because I felt bad only paying the developers a dollar for a game that has given me so much joy.

Ice Rage or whatever, however, ugh. That game is another story. Love you Mountain Sheep, but I hate that game. Maybe if it had icade support I might not hate it as much.
02-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Oh and Trial Xtreme is decent, but it gets very unbalanced very quickly. There's not much polish, they seem to have abandoned things like checkpoints after the first map or two.

And I might pick up xtreme wheels, but from what I see it runs for crap on most devices.

All this talk, I'm going to play bike baron. Damn, I really wanted to get some reading in.
02-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
I really hope you like it.
oh yeah, i do! only played a few levels but it is really fun. and i especially like the idea of user level of which there are.. how many? like 50000? great replay value

02-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
I really hope you like it. Now I'm all worried!! I honestly find it the most enjoyable of all the Trials-esque games in the app stores and I've played all of them.

The challenges, the waybthe bike feels, the FUN of it. Well it's the most fun I've had since Trials HD. And I played that so, so, so, so much.

Visually I totally agree. And it does an okay job with the physics, but at the same token it seems empty, like it's missing... Something. What it lacks in that spirit, I feel Bike Baron makes up for. Hell, I didn't need the Santa pack, but I bought it because I felt bad only paying the developers a dollar for a game that has given me so much joy.

Ice Rage or whatever, however, ugh. That game is another story. Love you Mountain Sheep, but I hate that game. Maybe if it had icade support I might not hate it as much.
True. Xtreme Wheels felt souless

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3