★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 'Doodle Raider' released today!

02-03-2012, 07:27 PM
'Doodle Raider' released today!

Doodle RAIDER

On February 3rd, the new App Doodle Raider will be released!

The Doodle Raider is a man looking to take vengeance on a tribe that ravaged your lands long ago, with a little fire and general anarchy of your own!

I am an independant developer, and have always had a love to animate and program games I wanted to play myself. I wanted to make the combat to be casual and somewhat rewarding with the scavanging of fallen swords and axes to use to your advantage. I'd love to add additional weapons and areas to destroy in future patches.

Here are some key points to the game:

-Picking up torches from pots or enemies and igniting them near a fireplace gives you the firepower you'll need to raze the structures.
-Occasionally enemies will drop their weaponry; pick it up and hurl their steel back at them!
-Some of the tribesman have superior armor and smaller thrown-weapons won't penetrate their armor. Use your trusty saber or a large axe to take them down.

A link to a trailer video is here:
http://youtu.be/4etsJ4PDafU

Contact the developer (David) at this email for any questions: meph3stus@yahoo.com[/SIZE]
02-03-2012, 11:38 PM
How to

Any help from you Toucharcaders on how to post a video embedded into this forum would help. For some reason I can't find a clean answer for it =/
02-04-2012, 12:20 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by undeadcow; 02-04-2012 at 12:29 AM.
02-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Thanks man

Should've figured it out before making a post. Ill put up some promo codes later tonight or tommorrow.
02-05-2012, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster_punch_studio View Post
Should've figured it out before making a post. Ill put up some promo codes later tonight or tommorrow.
Looks interesting. If i manage to nab a promo code, i'll trade you a review for it.
02-07-2012, 05:38 AM
What did you think?

The promo code is in your email. Also, I'll list a few for you Toucharcaders. First come first serve, I'm sorry if you have to try a few different ones, I'd love opinions on the gameplay and mechanics. I also originally (and still in the gamefiles) have voice overs and was wondering if I should reimplement them. Thanks you guys. Codes here:

K47947EW34AX
XWRJEP3TJNNW
L9A39NTAAM74
FP4WY6KWWXN9
3Y7XWPLHMFMY