★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Aidem Media
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.8 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: ***SALE*** Celebrating the launch of City of Secrets 2: Episode 1, you can pick up this BRAND NEW ADVENTURE for the crazy introductory price of 99 cents! (normal price will be $4.99). And, because we're feeling generous, ALL of our other games are also on sale for a short while!

"can be a major head-scratcher at times, but thats what makes it so great." - 148 Apps

The all-new puzzle game, designed by Reiner Knizia, that will push your logic and skill to the limit to solve every level!

Clear and easy-to-understand rules.
An addictive challenge for all logic puzzle lovers.
56 challenging levels, divided into 4 categories.

Reiner Knizia and Aidem Media, to celebrate the upcoming release of City of Secrets 2, present to you Skyline. A new and refreshed edition of the popular board game, designed to fit the style of the City of Secrets.

The City of Secrets has more secrets and hidden places than anyone could have imagined. Deep inside the bowels of the Earth, in an abandoned mine, there is a very old and, one has to admit, pretty well-designed gate. Behind it lies... well, that's the heart of the problem actually - nobody knows what the aforementioned gate guards, because a security-crazed ancient builder decided to secure it with a multi-leveled puzzle. Face the ancient challenge and see what tasks await you in the City of Secrets 2!

This product was not tested on animals. During the production process, no sweet potatoes were injured, nor any other funny vegetable... neither a fruit... OK, we admit: someone was hurt - one coder had a runny nose, a very irritating one.

MediaMark's comments:
Announcing our new Reiner Knizia puzzle game.

The City of Secrets has more secrets and hidden places than anyone could have imagined. Deep inside the bowels of the Earth, in an abandoned mine, there is a very old and, one has to admit, pretty well-designed gate. Behind it lies... well, that's the heart of the problem actually - nobody knows what the aforementioned gate guards, because a security-crazed ancient builder decided to secure it with a multi-leveled puzzle. Face the ancient challenge and see what tasks await you in the City of Secrets 2!

Reiner Knizia and Aidem Media, to celebrate the upcoming release of City of Secrets 2, present to you Skyline. A new and refreshed edition of the popular board game, designed to fit the style of the City of Secrets.

Clear and easy-to-understand rules.
An addictive challenge for all logic puzzle lovers.
56 challenging levels, divided into 4 categories.
A special prize, to be used in the upcoming City of Secrets 2 game.

This product was not tested on animals. During the production process, no sweet potatoes were injured, nor any other funny vegetable... neither a fruit... OK, we admit: someone was hurt - one coder had a runny nose, a very irritating one.

And here's some promo codes for the iPhone version (HD available separately)... please post here if you take a code and it would be great to hear your impressions!

TRFW4FK9JA3J
NXRLMAP6FK6E
TL7RL3FXKMW7
NE9LRXRMTKW7
NW46PMHMWEMK
4NJT4MHA97YW
LTYWXWN9HE93
A44R6Y4EYX3W
02-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Used code NW46PMHMWEMK. Thanks!

Game Center ID: sc1968

02-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Took 4NJT4MHA97YW thanks!
02-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Took TRFW4FK9JA3J...thanks so much! I'll post impressions tonight!
02-03-2012, 09:05 PM
NE9LRXRMTKW7 taken...

thanks a lot!
02-03-2012, 09:08 PM
02-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Used LTYWXWN9HE93 - thank you!
02-03-2012, 10:06 PM
All codes used Any impressions?
02-03-2012, 10:13 PM
I didn't get a code, but I bought this and the HD versions (Knizia nut). It's pretty cool. It's more of a visual puzzle than anything else. There are 4 levels of difficulty with multiple puzzles for each. I completed the first level (14 puzzles). It wasn't too tough once I got the hang of it. I tried the first puzzle on the next level, and struggled. It's going to get REALLY tough. I don't know if there is any replayability after all of the puzzles are solved, but I doubt it. There is optional IAP to buy more than the 5 supplied hints. Overall, it isn't in my upper eschelon Knizia games because it seems to have a finite end.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
02-03-2012, 11:00 PM
A description of the gameplay would be appreciated.