★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Toast the Chicken - Free

02-04-2012, 12:28 AM
#1
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 950
Toast the Chicken - Free



Favorite mobile RTS: Autumn Dynasty, Amoebattle & Red Conquest
Great TBS/SRPGs: Wesnoth, Battle Academy, Kingturn, Pantheon Cycle, Dungeon Crawlers, SW&E, Viking Lords, Metal Brigade Tactics, Tactical Soldier, Ravenmark, Tactics Maiden and Banner Saga
02-04-2012, 03:33 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 877
Why isn't there a sale on HD version? How come all the iPhone users get all the love? I hate playing games in x2 mode!!

Game looks cool

02-04-2012, 09:00 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
It's been saying "being modified" since about 10 EST last night when I saw it was free. Winder if it'll ever switch.
02-04-2012, 10:02 AM
#4
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Tel-Aviv
Posts: 2,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
It's been saying "being modified" since about 10 EST last night when I saw it was free. Winder if it'll ever switch.
i could not download this game from the US store either, but i did manage to grab it a couple of hours ago from the Israel store.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
02-04-2012, 04:12 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
i could not download this game from the US store either, but i did manage to grab it a couple of hours ago from the Israel store.
WTF. Still says being modified. Think we won't be getting this freebie in the U.S.
02-04-2012, 04:17 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
WTF. Still says being modified. Think we won't be getting this freebie in the U.S.
same here in Germany..
02-04-2012, 05:10 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,327
Two other games are doing the same thing. Thanks Apple!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-04-2012, 05:12 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Tel-Aviv
Posts: 2,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Two other games are doing the same thing. Thanks Apple!
yeah, the app store's definitely being mischievous today. [spanks itunes]

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
02-04-2012, 05:27 PM
#9
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
yeah, the app store's definitely being mischievous today. [spanks itunes]
I have an update that's been sitting there since yesterday morning, and every time I ask to install it, iTunes says "The item you tried to buy is no longer available". It's an update that's supposed to fix a critical bug! I want it now!!

And just two days ago I had 7 updates waiting in iTunes that had company names, but no app names or logos. Angry Birds was one of them!

What's up at Apple lately?!
02-04-2012, 06:04 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Tel-Aviv
Posts: 2,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
And just two days ago I had 7 updates waiting in iTunes that had company names, but no app names or logos. Angry Birds was one of them!

What's up at Apple lately?!
oh yeah, the infamous angry birds 2.0.2 update. yeah, been there too. that sucked.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!