★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "What goes down, usually meets something hard on its way"

The anticipated sequel to Falling Fred is here!

Fred is back with a new host of painful antics, awesome acrobatic/desperate moves, special items and uber-cool locations.

Take control of our hapless hero as he pursues his quest to remain among the living! Running Fred combines ludicrously natural controls and furiously paced action with the shameless buckets of gore praised on its prequel, making up a fantastic third person platformer unparalleled on mobile devices!

Main Features:

- Lots of acrobatic maneuvers
- Dozens of perilous traps
- Multiple game modes: Adventure, Challenge and our favourite Endless Survival!
- Tons of special skills and perks
- Lot of characters to choose from!
- Pimp up your character with special outfits
- Keep your progress across all your devices
- Share your score with your friends via Game Center

What reviewers say:

"Bloody Brilliant!" - iFanzine

"The sheer amount of content, replayability and fun that comes from deftly avoiding trap after trap is phenomenal" - AppSpy

"For gamers who like runner-games, this game is easily a 5 out of 5 stars game" - fabela-imag

"Those who love Falling Fred, just love the running Fred, the anticipated sequel to Falling Fred." - Best10App

Skiing Fred, the new Fred adventure, is available now at App Store. Check it!

Echoseven's comments:

02-04-2012, 05:54 AM
So excited! I loved Falling Fred and it was one of my favorite games when I first got my iPod

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

02-04-2012, 07:12 AM
Yes! The wait is nearly over - hope you all guys love it!
02-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
So excited! I loved Falling Fred and it was one of my favorite games when I first got my iPod
Yes mine too and this looks a lot beter then falling Fred

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
02-04-2012, 08:04 AM
Definitely instabuy!
02-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Iap?
02-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguy3 View Post
Iap?
The game is free to play, and has loads of cool characters/skills and extra locations as inapp purchases. Tell us what do you think of the game!
02-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNoble View Post
The game is free to play, and has loads of cool characters/skills and extra locations as inapp purchases. Tell us what do you think of the game!
Can these extras be unlocked by playing (like in Jetpack Joyride, Off the Leash, etc) or are they exclusive IAPs which need to be bought?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Game looks really awesome. Though I'm a bit leery about the iAP aspects (e.g. I probly would have rather just paid a one-time buy the whole game type of thing since it looks really awesome), but I have no idea how the iAP in it works so I can't say anything much there. I'll still be picking it up to try it out. Looks really fun!

I don't want a signature.
02-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Can these extras be unlocked by playing (like in Jetpack Joyride, Off the Leash, etc) or are they exclusive IAPs which need to be bought?
Yes, you can! All the content of the game can be unlocked by playing! The game has a virtual currency called Skullies that you earn by playing (or buying). In adventure mode, you have to collect skullies and in survival mode you earn them by how many meters you accomplish.