★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Stickwars chat

05-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Stickwars chat

Hiya,

I searched the forum and found that most of threads relating to Stickwars were about updates and upcoming versions, so I thought we might as well start sort of an experience sharing ground/chat for the game.

I'm sure some of us would appreciate some strategies sharing or just some good times (short as they maybe).

First off, I'm gonna get carpal tunnel playing this game! Anyone feel the same way? It's seriously addictive, and I can't wait for the Knights Onrush (I don't know if they're the same company or not, but...oh well). I think I enjoy killing those stickmen just a little too much

Here's a little of my strategy, you guys prolly have better ideas and some of you prolly wouldn't mind bragging about it

Basically I just get a prison first (of course), then around 26 bowmen (so I have 5 standing around), and then when I can train wizards I get one only. That way I can have less upkeep, still cast once a while (since I don't really need it that bad before...around round 40), and earn more money.

I tried it out a bit and found no purpose to get 20 wizards. The double tapping doesn't work very well =/ So trying to double tap those little guys actually killed me faster than dragging them into the prison =/

At the end I had 4 prison slots because I realized just now that prisoners earn the most money (I know, lame ). Possibly I should have tried to get more slots first, I don't know.

How are you guys doing?

ps. Basically the main thing I want to say is that this game is going to kill my hand
05-11-2009, 03:22 PM
You know, scrolling down would probably be effective. Just because it isn't in the first 5 threads, does NOT mean that it's not there. Seriously, come on.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ight=stickwars
05-11-2009, 03:26 PM
hmmm was there a point to this thread?

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
05-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
hmmm was there a point to this thread?
Yeah, a poor one, but maybe you should've read the thread before you posted that.
05-11-2009, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCanadian View Post
You know, scrolling down would probably be effective. Just because it isn't in the first 5 threads, does NOT mean that it's not there. Seriously, come on.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ight=stickwars
O rly? That's what that button's for?

Seriously, I did. I thought Siege was a different version or something because the appstore title doesn't have siege in it Plus, like I said, they're all it's out and "I am/am not buying this" threads.

Last edited by reinhart_menken; 05-11-2009 at 03:34 PM.