★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: UniWar HELP!!!

05-11-2009, 03:26 PM
UniWar HELP!!!

Alright I bought UniWar the first 5 minutes it came out. And i kept putting the game out because i couldn't figure it out. Like I could beat the first few missions but after that, idk, i just couldn't win. I try to do the Team Kill Bonus or whatev but i still lose more guys than gaining map control. Any tips????
05-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Search
You are new so you probably don't know that at the top of the screen under and to the left of your login name there is a button labeled search. Seacrh for UniWar and you should find the very long thread over strategy help for UniWar.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
05-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clymos View Post
Search
You are new so you probably don't know that at the top of the screen under and to the left of your login name there is a button labeled search. Seacrh for UniWar and you should find the very long thread over strategy help for UniWar.
Oh thanks sorry lol.
05-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Did you read the main Uniwar thread? It has plenty of advise on missions (especially mission 7th which was very hard to beat).

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=9474
05-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSmallZx View Post
Oh thanks sorry lol.
No problem you are a lot more likely to find useful information in that thread than by starting your own.

Good luck that game can be rather difficult.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
05-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clymos View Post
No problem you are a lot more likely to find useful information in that thread than by starting your own.

Good luck that game can be rather difficult.
Other than mission 7, the game is a breeze. And mission 7 is only difficult until you figure out the correct strategy (spam marines and keep them in the mountains all the time), and then it's easy.

As to the original poster: keep in mind that some units are strong some and weak against others. Every unit has a specific purpose and strength, but lots of weaknesses. Use the units strengths to your advantage against the weaknesses of others. Just look at the stats of each unit. They say what they're good against and what they're weak against.