★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: WhalebackTeam
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like WonderDiver to become FREE for a day!

Retro style and cuteness have met!
Very fun and cute action game!
WonderDiver!

Finger stretching, thrill overflowing adventure! Diverse theme-associated stages!

The diver of divers, Wonder Diver Alice goes down for the sake of her friends who are facing difficulties at the moment.

When you clear a level or when its game over, the amount of coins you earn depends on the amount of points you have acquired. Since you earn more coins when you clear a level, make sure you try to do so! You can purchase items at the shop using the coins.

[Feature]
- 6 individual stages! Each stage divided into 4 phases!
- 7 cute characters available! Linked with Game Center.
- New stages and characters are continually added.

[How to play]
- If you touch the screen on the left or on the right, the character will respond by moving either to the left or to the right.
- If the heroine survives without falling within the given time, you are cleared. Play by stepping on the scaffolds ascending from the bottom. If you get carried up to the top without going down, then its game over as well, so beware!

More news [ http://www.owlogue.com ]
Contact E-mail [ owlogue@owlogue.com ]

Sanuku's comments:

02-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Game Impressions

This is actually a very nice game. Only wish it was universal as it's the sort that's better on the iPad. Don't hesitate to try the lite version.

EDIT: *sigh* Turns out the full version contains IAP. The lite version had none which was a contributing factor to me picking up the full. This crap really just needs to stop.

Last edited by Gabrien; 02-05-2012 at 07:18 PM.
02-05-2012, 07:23 PM
i was excited... i really wanted this game... i got bored BADLY after 5 minutes....

=/

you are just constantly dropping from platforms.... that's it... i seriously can't recommend this

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
02-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Dissenting opinion here, because I love this little game. It's true that you don't do much - it's just a "faller" - but the execution is lovely and more than makes up for it. It's just happy and cute and.. lovely. If you like what you see in the Lite and don't expect more (there are some changes in later levels with different platform effects, but that's it), then go ahead and buy it.

The IAP is only for cosmetic changes - if you want the other cute characters right away without playing for ages; there is nothing that is pay-only.

I'm also happy it's not a tilt game. While it might be nice to have as an option for single-handed play, I like the touch control.
02-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpowers View Post
Dissenting opinion here, because I love this little game. It's true that you don't do much - it's just a "faller" - but the execution is lovely and more than makes up for it. It's just happy and cute and.. lovely. If you like what you see in the Lite and don't expect more (there are some changes in later levels with different platform effects, but that's it), then go ahead and buy it.

The IAP is only for cosmetic changes - if you want the other cute characters right away without playing for ages; there is nothing that is pay-only.

I'm also happy it's not a tilt game. While it might be nice to have as an option for single-handed play, I like the touch control.
Good to hear. I love the execution too. Very retro and polished.

I hate IAP but don't mind if the game can be unlocked naturally without IAP-only.