★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Any Twisted Metal type games?

02-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Any Twisted Metal type games?

I would love to play a Twisted Metal kind of game on IOS but can't think of any. Death rally's Duke Nuckem Level is the closest thing I can think of. I would love to play a game that looks like Real Racing but have weopons and play in a arena. A top down version would be cool too. Is there a game out there like this?
02-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Can't think of anything right now, but I know one that's coming soon. Saw a retweet about a game called Final Run coming soon, I started a thread with the video posted in the tweet...and no1 bothered to post in it apart from the dev.

Looks like it has a twisted metal arena like mode, as well as a main story and a zombie mode thrown in for good measure.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=120906

GC/GLLive:lumothesinner
Recommends: Darkness Rush|Terra Noctis|IB2|Epoch|MC3|Shadowgun|Phoenix HD|Sonic Racing|FT Soccer|Bug Heroes|Spider-man
02-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Death Rally is sort of like this, although it doesn't have a deathmatch/arena type mode. Just racing with weapons.
02-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumothesinner View Post
Can't think of anything right now, but I know one that's coming soon. Saw a retweet about a game called Final Run coming soon, I started a thread with the video posted in the tweet...and no1 bothered to post in it apart from the dev.

Looks like it has a twisted metal arena like mode, as well as a main story and a zombie mode thrown in for good measure.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=120906
Cool looks like something close. I'm surprised there aren't more games like this coming. Maybe people aren't into Twisted Metal type games as much as I thought.