★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Eitbit
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 33.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Javelin throwers are competing with each other in the spotlight while the Cold War is raging behind the scenes. Be there when twelve human or phone controlled titans struggle to bring fame and glory to their country!

After the competition, compare your statistics with other players' statistics world-wide using game's www-based statistics service.

Features include: Twelve human or phone controlled players, six-round competitions - eight best athletes will proceed to the three final rounds, twenty countries of the era, six cities (Moscow, New York, London, Paris, Tokyo and Rome), touch screen optimized controls, continue from the exact spot you left off last time - excellent game for even the shortest gaming sessions, statistics with a www-based statistics service and an interactive soundscape.

Eitbit's comments:

This is our first release for iPhone. I hope you enjoy it!
02-14-2012, 10:01 AM
Good and addictive game! Would it be possible to add Japan to the game?

02-15-2012, 05:38 AM
I really like this. I bought it a week or two ago, its simple and addictive.
02-15-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphonerobin View Post
Good and addictive game! Would it be possible to add Japan to the game?
Thanks! Our plan is to make several smaller feature updates to the game this year. We will add new teams - and yes, Japan will be one of them. We will also add achievements, five cities and network competitions. Unfortunately I cannot give you specific release dates at the moment - but Japan will be added.
02-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Great! My friend will be pleased!! 101,25m so far!!
03-22-2012, 01:37 AM
Now also free Lite version available in App Store.
05-15-2012, 12:50 AM
Both versions have been updated. Full version now contains six cities: Moscow, New York, London, Paris, Tokyo and Rome. Trial version contains one city: Moscow.