★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zener Works
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 21.2 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Doctor Zarbartz needs your help! Separate the polluted liquid in the distillation tower.
It is a simple yet unique addicting puzzle based on fluid dynamics in which players separate flows of different types of liquids to get them into the container.
The game was originally developed in Japan in 1994.
Game Center support and Retina Display compatibility.

FEATURES
- Simple operation, Simple rules
- 60 stages, 20 levels
- Newly developed physical fluid simulation
- iPad HD and iPhone4 Retina Display compatibility
- Cool graphics UI and an effect
- High Scores competition with GAME CENTER
- 5 impressive musics by famous game music composer Shinji Hosoe (Super Sweep)

Sanuku's comments:

10-24-2012, 02:31 AM
I know this is old, but I came across this by chance and it looks kinda neat! Has anyone tried it? Sanuku, did you play the game or just post a trailer?
10-24-2012, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksFANjason View Post
I know this is old, but I came across this by chance and it looks kinda neat! Has anyone tried it? Sanuku, did you play the game or just post a trailer?
I did play it. The second Trailer is from me. Why? It`s an solid Game that just got overlooked while some other Games like Where`s my Water? sold literally Million Times.
10-24-2012, 03:23 AM
I concur with Sanuku, a fun and challenging game that is similar to WMW, but offers a different experience. Highly recommended.
10-24-2012, 02:11 PM
Awesome, I think I'll pick this up. Thanks so much for the info guys! I was hesitant since most of the games that have no forum chatter appear to be ripoff games that have fake screenies and reviews but your recommendations make me feel confident!