★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Brave Beak is FREE for a limited time!!!

02-07-2012, 03:09 AM
Brave Beak is FREE for a limited time!!!

I get the impression many of you guys think Brave Beak is just another sleazy clone of some notorious games on AppStore. Well, I guess the bird got you all confused. My bad .
Anyways, to show you that Brave Beak is really great, I’ve decided to make the game FREE for a few days. So go on, download it and see for yourselves what you have all been missing!

Enjoy!

Get it from App Store

Get it from App Store
02-07-2012, 05:05 AM

02-07-2012, 05:29 AM
actually looks pretty sweet. graphics are a beauty. already downloaded and will give this some sweet lovin' later when i have time

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
02-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Download problems

Did anybody have problems downloading Brave Beak? I've received some emails saying they can't download the game. Please tell me it this happens to any of you too.
02-07-2012, 12:39 PM
played this and it's pretty fun, and not at all a "clone of that 'other' game". the graphics are beauty, controls are smooth. only complaint is that only one world is available at the moment so the game is effectively only a third of the complete game.. but that's not much of a problem for me at the moment.

PS i had no problem getting this from the Israel store a few hours ago..

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
02-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Unable to download in the US store, being modified. Many apps are having this same issue.

ıllıllı ȼ¥ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
02-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Unable to download in the US store, being modified. Many apps are having this same issue.
I have contacted Apple about the downloading issue and got told that anyone who has this problem needs to be directed to iTunes Store Customer Support.
Therefore, if you are experiencing any issues downloading Brave Beak, please contact iTunes Store Customer Support.
Thank you!
02-07-2012, 10:40 PM
hmm i can now download this

wilflare (Wilson)
iOS Beta Tester (List) | Reviewer | Blogger | Follow @wilflare | On testflight