★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bomber Cat [Free]

02-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Bomber Cat [Free]

Well, I got an appshopper notification but it says currently being modified. I wonder if it is another glitchy price change game:

I hope it gets modified soon cuz I enjoyed the Holiday Edition.
02-07-2012, 09:37 AM
downloaded it this morning on the german app-store. Played it like 10 minutes and removed it.. not my type of game.

02-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Recommended when you like platformers and/or puzzles and don't feel disturbed by a rather bizarre story. Needs 358 MB installed on iPad 2.

Thanks for the freebie! Tip: You can spit more than one bomb. Featured in my blog.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
02-07-2012, 01:32 PM
The dreaded modified bug...

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Hello guys.

Just wanted to pop in and mention that there is an update coming out soon (hopefully this week but up to Apple's approval process.)

The new update adds:
  • iCade support
  • A new North Pole level set, consisting of 15 levels from the holiday special and 15 new levels all with a new mystical and frosty music theme (since it's no longer Christmas )
  • The Abominable Snow Cow should now take the place of Santa Cows.
  • The ability to start the game at the start of any level set.
  • A mute music button.
  • Small modification to the first level of the tutorial (the water bomb section no longer requires jumping.)
  • And the game no longer cancels background music playback.

If you like the game, please, dont forget to rate it!

Starsman Games
Developer
Follow us on Twitter @BomberCatWe are also on Facebook and Google+
02-07-2012, 02:14 PM
358MBs?!?

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
02-07-2012, 02:24 PM
I still never got FlickPig, and it was supposedly free for 3 days. More like being modified for 3 days.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
02-07-2012, 02:37 PM
If anyone is having any issues downloading the game form iTunes, please post in this thread.

If by midnight you have not been able to download it I will provide PM promo codes if I still have any left.

Also just read this from the Brave Beak free thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavian_0406 View Post
I have contacted Apple about the downloading issue and got told that anyone who has this problem needs to be directed to iTunes Store Customer Support.
Therefore, if you are experiencing any issues downloading Brave Beak, please contact iTunes Store Customer Support.
Thank you!

Starsman Games
Developer
Follow us on Twitter @BomberCatWe are also on Facebook and Google+

Last edited by Starsman; 02-07-2012 at 02:41 PM.
02-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsman View Post
If anyone is having any issues downloading the game form iTunes, please post in this thread.

If by midnight you have not been able to download it I will provide PM promo codes if I still have any left.

Also just read this from the Brave Beak free thread:
Still cannot download, was waiting for this one too.
02-07-2012, 09:40 PM
I have tried from 2 computers, iPhone in 2 different wifi locations and can't download still!