★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: (New Release) Cave Shooter 2 for iPad from Big-boys-gadget-toys

02-07-2012, 12:07 PM
(New Release) Cave Shooter 2 for iPad from Big-boys-gadget-toys

OUT NOW
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cave-shooter-2/id468439814?mt=8&uo=4

================================================== ===================
News 11th oct 2012: Cave shooter 2 (version 2.0) is on its way and is going to be a huge amazing update the biggest yet. here are some of the things you can look forward to

- Waves of enemies to shoot and destroy as you fly through the caves.
- Weapon power ups of all shapes and sizes
- Ship upgrades

So watch out all this is coming soon.....

================================================== ===================

hi guys Cave Shooter 2 now universal so iPad owners can get in on the fun, i wanted to share screen shots and the video here, its a cave flyer game/endless runner .well here it is im quite proud of it.

The idea of cave shooter 2 is to navigate your ship through different worlds and kill the giant Badrobatans deep within.

You have to avoid contact with the walls and shoot your way through the laser barriers.
At the end of each level it all a-culminates into a showdown against an evil alien Badrobatan.

highlights:
32 levels spanning 4 worlds.
32 unique bosses to defeat.
Great looking Graphics.
No 2 levels are alike.
Unique Cave Flyer GamePlay.
3 star System across each level.
Tilt controls or virtual joystick available.
33 game center achievements and leader boards
Detailed Player statistics.
Huge Replay Value.

well guys what do you think i hope you like it. please feel free to leave any comments,thanks big-boys-gadget-toys

here is a video of it in action using an iCade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IkfpGQC9mg

Youtube link | Pop Up

NEWS 12/02/12:hi guys just to let you know a new update is coming in a few weeks and will include an instant play feature that will let you skip all the menus and go straight to the level you last played, will also have a big other feature that were keeping quite at min.thanks

NEWS 08/03/12:hi guys just a quick update to let you know an update has just been submitted to apple with the following features.This brings Cave Shooter 2 to version 1.4 when released.
-added instant play from last level button
-New iPad compatibility for retina display.

OUT NOW
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cave-shooter-2/id468439814?mt=8&uo=4

Last edited by big-boys-gadget-toys; 10-11-2012 at 08:48 AM.
02-08-2012, 06:47 AM
I've always been a big Scramble fan. It was the first game I hand coded into my ZX81! Love also the fact that it is iCade compatible. Instabuy for me.
02-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singapura View Post
I've always been a big Scramble fan. It was the first game I hand coded into my ZX81! Love also the fact that it is iCade compatible. Instabuy for me.
Thanks hope you enjoy.dont forget to rate and review so I can continue to bring free content updates
02-12-2012, 06:13 AM
hi guys just to let you know a new update is coming in a few weeks and will include an instant play feature that will let you skip all the menus and go straight to the level you last played, will also have a big other feature that were keeping quite at min.thanks
03-08-2012, 11:55 AM
update version 1.4 submitted with iPad 3rd gen compatability

hi guys just a quick update to let you know an update has just been submitted to apple with the following features.This brings Cave Shooter 2 to version 1.4 when released.

-added instant play from last level button
-New iPad compatibility for retina display.