★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fieldrunners v. Besiegement v. iTD v. Mote-M

11-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Fieldrunners v. Besiegement v. iTD v. Mote-M

Which is the best, price is no object, but I don't want to buy them just to try them. Which is the best, all of them get good reviews. What about Mote-M, I heard that it is hard to use, but I am familiar with Tower Defense games.

Help?
11-15-2008, 02:50 PM
As a Tower Defense novice going into it, I found Fieldrunners to be the best.

I think the polish of the app really adds a lot to the game and have found all others to not hold my interest.

Please see this thread which discussed this a lot already
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...p?threadid=844

arn
11-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Thx

Thanks, I thought that one had probably been made already, but iTD is relatively new, and I didn't know if it'd be discussed.
11-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
Thanks, I thought that one had probably been made already, but iTD is relatively new, and I didn't know if it'd be discussed.
A whole thread on iTD:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=1094
11-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Fieldrunners. Hands down. Played 'em all, and even without the upcoming update which will surely blow all competition out of the water, it's still the best.

Besiegement is a close second, and has alot of different fields, but still....
11-15-2008, 03:18 PM
Fieldrunners is an awesome game and is bound to get a lot better with the new update which will probably be hitting the App Store next week (they submitted it on Nov. 11th)!