App description: Touch Arcade - 'Like a Nicotine Patch for WoW Addicts'

Pocket Gamer - Silver Award

App Advice - 'Crescent Moon Games gives you intense boss battles in your pocket, similar to those found in various MMO games like World of Warcraft and The Old Republic.'

App-Score 'Raid Leader is the RTS that everyone has been waiting for.'

Help save the land of Eldentir from the evil and corrupted demon Belfanor and his invading legion of monsters.

You, as the Raid Leader must guide a small band of Heroes through Eldentir and face the demon King in the final battle.

Knight - Strong and vigilant. The knight likes to stand where it hurts - face to face with his enemy.

Hunter - Fast and agile, the Hunter packs a lethal bow and arrow. She likes to shoot demons in the back!

Priest - Old and wise, healing is his speciality. In the heat of battle he has a few other tricks up his rather big sleeves.

Encounter challenging boss fights. Collect gold and invest in dozens of unlockable abilities. Test your skills against the oncoming hordes of darkness.

Are you prepared?

Features:
Amazing stylized 3D graphics, monsters, characters, and effects
3 Character classes
3 different playing styles
15 Unique encounters
Intuitive and responsive controls
30+ special abilities
Game Center Leaderboards
25+ Game Center Achievements
Universal for iPhone, iPod, and iPad

Expect regular updates with new content as well as gameplay improvements and fixes. We want to give you the best experience we can.

****DEVICE SUPPORT****
Raid Leader supports iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4th Generation, iPod Touch 3rd generation 16gb and higher.

Follow @cm_games and @redzebragames on Twitter for the latest Raid Leader and other Crescent Moon Games news!

Update 1.0.1 fixes the save issue some people have been experiencing, please update!

Echoseven's comments:

02-08-2012, 06:24 AM
Hm 99c and universal? Is this an initial sale or a case of iAP?

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix
02-08-2012, 06:36 AM
Can't really resist at 99c.

02-08-2012, 06:55 AM
They mention loot in the description...I'm curious if the loot is randomized like Diablo or if there are only a select amount of items to find.
02-08-2012, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyprime View Post
They mention loot in the description...I'm curious if the loot is randomized like Diablo or if there are only a select amount of items to find.
Second this question
02-08-2012, 07:06 AM
This looks great and at that price think I'll be jumping in with both feet.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
02-08-2012, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyprime View Post
Hey Guys.

We are very exited to see our game finally apparing in the Appstore. Feels like we have been working on Raid Leader like forever..

Just a heads up - Raid Leader does not really feature loot drops as you know it from Diablo. The Bosses will only drop gold that you can spend in the shop.

It's however something that we are discussing to add later in an update.

Sorry, for the confusion!

Best,
Peter

Red Zebra Games, creator of Raid Leader
Visit our Website
twitter: @redzebragames
02-08-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzebragames View Post
Just a heads up - Raid Leader does not really feature loot drops as you know it from Diablo. The Bosses will only drop gold that you can spend in the shop.

It's however something that we are discussing to add later in an update.
Thanks for the clarification - really looking forward to playing this! Loot would be fun (for me at least) but it looks like a great game without it.
02-08-2012, 07:33 AM
Hmm after watching that video I think I will stick with just playing Battleheart. Idk might still get it cause the price is good...
02-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi redzebragames,
Any rough idea on game length? How long does it take to finish the campaign?