App description: Touch Arcade - 'Like a Nicotine Patch for WoW Addicts'

Pocket Gamer - Silver Award

App Advice - 'Crescent Moon Games gives you intense boss battles in your pocket, similar to those found in various MMO games like World of Warcraft and The Old Republic.'

App-Score 'Raid Leader is the RTS that everyone has been waiting for.'

Help save the land of Eldentir from the evil and corrupted demon Belfanor and his invading legion of monsters.

You, as the Raid Leader must guide a small band of Heroes through Eldentir and face the demon King in the final battle.

Knight - Strong and vigilant. The knight likes to stand where it hurts - face to face with his enemy.

Hunter - Fast and agile, the Hunter packs a lethal bow and arrow. She likes to shoot demons in the back!

Priest - Old and wise, healing is his speciality. In the heat of battle he has a few other tricks up his rather big sleeves.

Encounter challenging boss fights. Collect gold and invest in dozens of unlockable abilities. Test your skills against the oncoming hordes of darkness.

Are you prepared?

Features:
Amazing stylized 3D graphics, monsters, characters, and effects
3 Character classes
3 different playing styles
15 Unique encounters
Intuitive and responsive controls
30+ special abilities
Game Center Leaderboards
25+ Game Center Achievements
Universal for iPhone, iPod, and iPad

Expect regular updates with new content as well as gameplay improvements and fixes. We want to give you the best experience we can.

****DEVICE SUPPORT****
Raid Leader supports iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4th Generation, iPod Touch 3rd generation 16gb and higher.

Follow @cm_games and @redzebragames on Twitter for the latest Raid Leader and other Crescent Moon Games news!

Update 1.0.1 fixes the save issue some people have been experiencing, please update!

Echoseven's comments:

05-01-2012, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
Hey Peter, I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for taking the time to communicate with your customers on a site like Touch Arcade. In a world full of games for iOS devices, it was really fantastic to find such a gem in the rough, and to see it supported by you all as well.

I hope you guys only the best, and just wanted to drop by to say that I appreciate your fantastic game.

Cheers!
Hi Tooslo - Thank you very much. It's always nice to hear from players that had a great time playing our game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZZoo View Post
It seems that the 10.000 coins IAP is broken : "connexion iTunes store impossible", while 25.000 and 50.000 work.
Hi RayZZoo - Thank you for reporting this to us. It was something that we were aware off, and an update was submitted last week. It is currently waiting for review. Hopefully it will be approved in a couple of days.

Best,
Peter

Red Zebra Games, creator of Raid Leader
Visit our Website
twitter: @redzebragames
05-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzebragames View Post
Hi RayZZoo - Thank you for reporting this to us. It was something that we were aware off, and an update was submitted last week. It is currently waiting for review. Hopefully it will be approved in a couple of days.
Thanks for your response.

I have beaten the game. It is very fun and well polished. I'm a old player of WoW, and I have retrieved the pleasure of WoW's instances. The different characters are well separated, and the different capabilities are fun.

But the game could be more : if there were trash mobs before bosses, more phases in boss fights (Rok'Zor and Belfanor's Eye are my favorite bosses), equipments loot, more rpg...

Perhaps for a Raid Leader 2 ?

Anyway, I think there are issues in Arena maps :

- The Skeleton Arena leaderboards seems to not working
- There is no Arena Worms leadeboards
- Achievements for Arena (Worms and Skeleton) seems to not working (I have all achievements except these)

Regards
02-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Anyone have any build tips or strategy for sir rowan heroic (hard)?
04-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Ok , decided to actually start playing some of my backlog. This game is pretty good, really enjoy that it is all bosses for the most part with some kind of wow like mechanic. The only thing missing is loot, why don't devs understand the loot is the biggest carrot on a stick ever? There is a reason diablo which Is essentially just clicking sold so many millions. This an: kids vs goblins could have been so much more just by adding loot. Oh we'll.