Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-01-2012, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
Hey Peter, I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for taking the time to communicate with your customers on a site like Touch Arcade. In a world full of games for iOS devices, it was really fantastic to find such a gem in the rough, and to see it supported by you all as well.

I hope you guys only the best, and just wanted to drop by to say that I appreciate your fantastic game.

Cheers!
Hi Tooslo - Thank you very much. It's always nice to hear from players that had a great time playing our game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZZoo View Post
It seems that the 10.000 coins IAP is broken : "connexion iTunes store impossible", while 25.000 and 50.000 work.
Hi RayZZoo - Thank you for reporting this to us. It was something that we were aware off, and an update was submitted last week. It is currently waiting for review. Hopefully it will be approved in a couple of days.

Best,
Peter
Old 05-04-2012, 11:51 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzebragames View Post
Hi RayZZoo - Thank you for reporting this to us. It was something that we were aware off, and an update was submitted last week. It is currently waiting for review. Hopefully it will be approved in a couple of days.
Thanks for your response.

I have beaten the game. It is very fun and well polished. I'm a old player of WoW, and I have retrieved the pleasure of WoW's instances. The different characters are well separated, and the different capabilities are fun.

But the game could be more : if there were trash mobs before bosses, more phases in boss fights (Rok'Zor and Belfanor's Eye are my favorite bosses), equipments loot, more rpg...

Perhaps for a Raid Leader 2 ?

Anyway, I think there are issues in Arena maps :

- The Skeleton Arena leaderboards seems to not working
- There is no Arena Worms leadeboards
- Achievements for Arena (Worms and Skeleton) seems to not working (I have all achievements except these)

Regards
Old 02-20-2013, 11:55 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Anyone have any build tips or strategy for sir rowan heroic (hard)?
Old 04-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Ok , decided to actually start playing some of my backlog. This game is pretty good, really enjoy that it is all bosses for the most part with some kind of wow like mechanic. The only thing missing is loot, why don't devs understand the loot is the biggest carrot on a stick ever? There is a reason diablo which Is essentially just clicking sold so many millions. This an: kids vs goblins could have been so much more just by adding loot. Oh we'll.