• Publisher: CAVE CO.,LTD.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 137.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.9
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (3)
App description: ### Game Overview ###
The famous DoDonPachi Blissful Death (DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou) is now back for the first time in 10 years! The legendary shooters is now available for all on iOS.
This port now consists with exhilarating combo and hyper systems but will you be able to dodge and survive the ultimate bullet hell?

*This application will only consist the arcade version.

### Premium Version ###
6 different types of ships with 4 different difficulty levels to select
Combination of ships A or B with three Elemental Dolls (Shotia, Leinyan, EXY) each with distinctive characters can be used. 4 levels of difficulty levels enables wide range of players from beginners to experts to experience the all "DoDonPachi" world!

Well known combo system for DoDonPachi Series
Added with the hyper system, the original combo attacks have now reached to another level. Use the combo system efficiently to reach the high scores!

Practice Mode available
Use this feature to practice and aim for the best!

Introducing Custom Edit Feature
Custom Edit feature allows players to customize various aspects of the game to make for a more exciting gameplay.
Players can customize the game with in-app purchases. Some of the customizations available are: EVASION SUPPORT which makes it easier to dodge opponents bullets, SHOT BOOST which lets you start the game with a powerful weapon and BEE LICENSE which gives you a special pass to the second round which normally can only be accessed by beating the hardest mode.
Some of the customizations are available as in-app purchases.

Versatility just for the Smartphone version
Controls adapted to the iPhone feature slide controls for comfortable play! Dash and weave through Bullet Heaven!
Use the option menu to change multiple settings of the game.

Compatible with GAMECENTER! Check the online rankings!
Rankings are available for every types of ships and Elemental Dolls.
Complete with players from around the world!
Go for a full achievement list!

### Important ###: Please read the following before downloading this application.
Compatibility: iPhone4 or later, iPod touch 4thGen. or later and iPad2 or later.
Compatible OS: iOS 4.3 or later.
This application will use mass volume of memory. Please note the application may not function properly or shutdown without any notice when used with limited memory space.
Turning ON the accessibility option setting may cause malfunctions in certain features.

### Visit us at, ###
CAVE World Official Website: http://www.cave-world.com/en/
CAVE World Official Twitter: http://twitter.com/cave_world_en
CAVE World Official Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CAVECoLtd

Echoseven's comments:

07-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Wanna bet?
What's your highest score to date ? Mine's a little over 10 million

Drat!
07-03-2012, 09:43 AM
lol, for which game, and which board?

k... sorry... nevermind... mines a bit better than 10mil. =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 07-03-2012 at 09:46 AM.

07-03-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
lol, for which game, and which board?

k... sorry... nevermind... mines a bit better than 10mil. =oP
Which cave game are you best at?

Drat!
07-03-2012, 09:49 AM
I'd have to say ESPGaluda II... I'm not extremely good or anything, but it's the one I feel the most comfortable with... though BP2BL is gettin up there.

How bout you?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
07-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
I'd have to say ESPGaluda II... I'm not extremely good or anything, but it's the one I feel the most comfortable with... though BP2BL is gettin up there.

How bout you?
Deathsmiles really does it for me ( I might be one of the very few here that loves it) hoping for a HD version of it. I play for enjoyment/fun

Drat!
07-03-2012, 02:15 PM
my best are for sure bg2 and to some extent ds, but ddp series i like more and that's funny.
07-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
Deathsmiles really does it for me ( I might be one of the very few here that loves it) hoping for a HD version of it. I play for enjoyment/fun
Me too! Been waiting so long, may have to buy the sd version I suppose...
07-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
Deathsmiles got me into Cave Shooter and i'm still enjoying it the most.
+1 for an HD version

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
07-03-2012, 04:50 PM
I feel like I will never be able to chain in this game, the tolerance is minimum for mistakes =( But I still play it (DDPRHD FTW though)
03-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Hey guys, I've recently downloaded a lite version of the ddp bd, but it crashes about 5 - 10 seconds after starting. And what's strange - it's the only cave demo that does that. All other games work perfectly.
I've tried closing all other apps and resetting/turning iPhone off, but it doesn't help.
I've got an iPhone 5.

Have anyone else experienced something like this?