★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Quick! Sit down and start tapping!

Bitcoin Billionaire is an idle clicker that's all about raking in bitcoins and building up a massive fortune! You start with almost nothing: a run-down office, a rickety old desk, a crummy computer. By tapping the screen you can mine virtual bitcoins and slowly increase your wealth. Spend digital dough to upgrade that awful furniture into swanky things like entertainment centers and priceless works of art. If you're smart (which, you are!), you'll spend some of that money on investments to help you earn while you're away. And don't worry, investments aren't as boring as in real life. How could robot butlers, virtual reality and holographic dating be anything but awesome?

Tap your way from geeky bitcoin miner to geeky bitcoin miner who owns a private island with Bitcoin Billionaire!

Features:
- Supremely satisfying bitcoin tapping action!
- Upgrade investments to earn bitcoins while offline.
- Grab bonuses from special delivery drones.
- Customize your character to mine in style.
- Unlock achievements by being awesome.
- Adopt a kitty!

Eli's comments:

Bitcoin Billionaire

Noodlecake Studios Inc
Genres: Games Simulation Strategy
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
Quick! Sit down and start tapping!

Bitcoin Billionaire is an idle clicker that's all about raking in bitcoins and building up a massive fortune! You start with almost nothing: a run-down office, a rickety old desk, a crummy computer. By tapping the screen you can mine virtual bitcoins and slowly increase your wealth. Spend digital dough to upgrade that awful furniture into swanky things like entertainment centers and priceless works of art. If you're smart (which, you are!), you'll spend some of that money on investments to help you earn while you're away. And don't worry, investments aren't as boring as in real life. How could robot butlers, virtual reality and holographic dating be anything but awesome?

Tap your way from geeky bitcoin miner to geeky bitcoin miner who owns a private island with Bitcoin Billionaire!

Features:
- Supremely satisfying bitcoin tapping action!
- Upgrade investments to earn bitcoins while offline.
- Grab bonuses from special delivery drones.
- Customize your character to mine in style.
- Unlock achievements by being awesome.
- Adopt a kitty!












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadMini
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone4
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5s
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 37.9MB

11-05-2014, 08:36 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 19,877
This looks fun.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

11-05-2014, 08:39 AM
#3
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
This looks fun.
I concur.
11-05-2014, 09:00 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 342
If this is in the same vein as Cookie Clicker, I'm absolutely sold.
11-05-2014, 09:22 AM
#5
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 322
Looks pretty good and it's free, so might as well try tonight
11-05-2014, 09:36 AM
#6
Game Impressions

11-05-2014, 10:14 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 19,877
been playing this the last 30 mins. Addicting as hell.

EDIT: On the downside... This is the most number of ads i have seen since i started gaming on iOS. Pretty fun, but deleting it soon.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 11-05-2014 at 10:18 AM.
11-05-2014, 01:29 PM
#8
Just wanted to add a quick note that all ads in the game are opt-in.

Glad to see this starting to hit stores!

Michael (@akaSurreal)
Founder, FizzPow Games
11-05-2014, 01:38 PM
#9
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 4
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
EDIT: On the downside... This is the most number of ads i have seen since i started gaming on iOS. Pretty fun, but deleting it soon.
I hear what you're saying, it does have ads but they aren't annoying to me like most games I've played because they're totally opt-in. They're only there when you want them to be.

I like that I can simply skip it if I don't want to see them.

I was fortunate to be involved in the beta so I may be biased but I'm totally hooked on it and got my mom all hooked on it as well. I can't wait for it to go live tonight.
11-05-2014, 01:39 PM
#10
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
been playing this the last 30 mins. Addicting as hell.

EDIT: On the downside... This is the most number of ads i have seen since i started gaming on iOS. Pretty fun, but deleting it soon.
Eh, sounds like a pass for me.

Is it anything like cookie clickers? If so then that would definitely make this a pass.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.