Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-29-2012, 07:58 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to your personal robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
It's in the Options of the Main Menu where you select a table, not in the options once you're actually loaded a specific table.

Supposedly it only shows up as an option for iPad 3 and beyond, and have to second the unplayable bit. Well, to be honest, I don't think the slowdown was game breaking, but it was pretty noticiable. So what do you get at the cost of this slow down? All of the colors become very muted. I'm guessing the idea is to really mute the colors so that the tables' lights will stand out better, but, to be honest, I didn't see the point of it myself.
Ah, ok, got an iPhone 4. That's why nothing is showing up.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:15 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I have to agree that they should decrease the price of the pro tables a bit, especially if you've already bought the base one. Also, is anyone a little disappointed with the new tables? I mean, I'm not a pinball expert or anything, but two Elvira tables in a row? The other table might be a classic, but its in the same category as Blackhole in that they were great then, but outdated now.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:37 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpugeek13 View Post
I have to agree that they should decrease the price of the pro tables a bit, especially if you've already bought the base one. Also, is anyone a little disappointed with the new tables? I mean, I'm not a pinball expert or anything, but two Elvira tables in a row? The other table might be a classic, but its in the same category as Blackhole in that they were great then, but outdated now.
It's a matter of taste i guess. I'm totaly hooked already on Big Shot. I didn't know i was so fond of the older tables until PA came out. Gorgar,Black Knight,Black Hole and now Big Shot get more playtime from me as the other tables with the exception being Taxi. As for another elvira table,it is almost halloween and so i'm not suprised they released Scared Stiff. It's one of the few tables i played for real so i'm very happy with it.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:51 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

^Same here, with the Elvira license i thought they were going to do a couple. The other new table Big Shot i actually really like. Its very basic but after reading the history of the machine (70's) and the features on the table i'm now really enjoying it. Again i'm loving this app as its based on real machines, many of which i've tried (pinball/retro show last month had lots of them).

Not my most favourite update but again another 2 tables adds to this great app. Looking forward to the next set
Old 10-29-2012, 12:36 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

So does anybody know if there is a major issue with the new Elvira table? Something to do with one of the ball locks not working?
Old 10-29-2012, 01:39 PM

I can't even play BIG SHOT. Boots me out of the app. Rebooted several times, and I really don't want to have to delete and dowload every table everytime they release new ones.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:43 AM

Strange with that difference in difficulty between old and modern tables from farsight. BLack knight, Big Shot,Black hole, gorgar, Taxi haver ralistic difficulty like real tables. Modern ones like bride of pinbot, scared stiff, monster bash,Creature from the black lagoon... are far to easy.
If you play the tables on visual pinball, most of the tables are just right in difficulty. No difference between old or new ones.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:40 AM

Seems there will be only Twilight Zone released this month. Or does anybody know, which Might be the Second One.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:03 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Twilight Zone update is out!

The other table is Scared Stiff.

Since I backed the Kickstarter, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now to get the table.....
Old 11-30-2012, 04:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to your personal robot

Wow!!! Huge surprise. But yes, I'm a backer as well. What happens now.