Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-08-2012, 05:06 PM
ZorakZoran ZorakZoran is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: France
Posts: 87
Default

Waiting for it since the first vid on toucharcade. Hope the gameplay is interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-08-2012, 05:08 PM
AbsolutePhenom AbsolutePhenom is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 126
Default

Why isn't this coming out for the iPhone? Way to lose money you could of easily made.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Gabrien Gabrien is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,149
Default

Is it possible to have more than a single game going at the same time? i.e. different profiles?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Stormtrooper Stormtrooper is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
Default How about an iPhone version???

So, I dug around and I found this posted to Eufloria's blog. Here's the quote:
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Dear friends, at long last we have found a development partner for the iPhone/Pad/Mac version of Eufloria that so many of you have been asking about. The wonderful people at Tuna will be doing the porting dance.

To quote the press release that we are sending out:

Omni Systems Ltd. & Tuna collaborate to bring Eufloria to iPad & iPhone in Spring 2011"
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
So, perhaps there is an iPhone version coming soon???
Keeping my fingers crossed.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-08-2012, 06:36 PM
RudolfKremers RudolfKremers is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper View Post
Hi Rudolf,

I thought I read something about a possible iPhone version of Eufloria? Is that going to happen?
Yep the WILL be an iPhone version, in fact it is running already on my phone. We will need to optimise it however, which will take a while. (We want to make sure it is good)

So for now it is iPad
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-08-2012, 06:38 PM
RudolfKremers RudolfKremers is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper View Post
So, I dug around and I found this posted to Eufloria's blog. Here's the quote:
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Dear friends, at long last we have found a development partner for the iPhone/Pad/Mac version of Eufloria that so many of you have been asking about. The wonderful people at Tuna will be doing the porting dance.

To quote the press release that we are sending out:

Omni Systems Ltd. & Tuna collaborate to bring Eufloria to iPad & iPhone in Spring 2011"
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
So, perhaps there is an iPhone version coming soon???
Keeping my fingers crossed.

The PS3 version was delayed, and that meant we started this port later than we hoped. We also put extra time into polish.

Nobody remembers a mediocre game that shipped on time, while a good game will be remembered for ever. :-D
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Drucifer Drucifer is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudolfKremers View Post
Yep the WILL be an iPhone version, in fact it is running already on my phone. We will need to optimise it however, which will take a while. (We want to make sure it is good)

So for now it is iPad
Nice to hear you haven't forgot about us.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-08-2012, 06:56 PM
RudolfKremers RudolfKremers is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
Nice to hear you haven't forgot about us.
Not at all. Personally I can't stand lazy ports though, so I want to make sure it is good before we release it.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Gabrien Gabrien is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Is it possible to have more than a single game going at the same time? i.e. different profiles?
Is someone (dev?) able to answer my question?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-08-2012, 09:37 PM
magihiro magihiro is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudolfKremers View Post
Yep the WILL be an iPhone version, in fact it is running already on my phone. We will need to optimise it however, which will take a while. (We want to make sure it is good)

So for now it is iPad
Is that universal, or will it be a separate build?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent