★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Telltale Inc
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 434.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Start your adventure!

***Full Retina Graphic Support on 4S devices!***

NOTE: This app is compatible with an iPhone 3GS or third generation equivalent iPod or later. Not compatible with iPhone 7 devices and iPad Pro devices.

"Rich in humor, character, puzzles, and reverence to its forerunners, this is the ultimate adventure game for Monkey Island fans." -TouchArcade
"Confident continuation of the franchise..." -PocketGamer
"Looks great and sounds even better; good puzzle variety; witty dialogue" -SlideToPlay

EPISODE 4: THE TRIAL AND EXECUTION OF GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD

Guybrush returns to Flotsam Island, but forget about a hero's welcome. Handed over to De Singe by the backstabbing Morgan LeFlay, Guybrush is seized by an angry mob and put on trial! With a silk-tongued prosecutor in his face and a hangman's noose dangling over his neck, Guybrush must figure out how to defend himself against grave accusations.

* The fourth part of a five-episode saga with an intriguing storyline that becomes deeper and more entangled as it unfolds

* Series favorites Guybrush, LeChuck, Elaine, Stan, and the Voodoo Lady are joined by a new cast of characters

* Streamlined adventure gameplay with all the humor, romance, and swashbuckling excitement that made the franchise famous

Useful control tips:

* Two-finger touch to view selectable items on screen

* Double-tap to skip dialog

MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:

Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Puzzle Agent
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort

Gift this App: Click the arrow next to Buy App on the iTunes® App Store.

Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at
TelltaleGames.com
facebook.com/TelltaleGames
twitter.com/TelltaleGames
youtube.com/TelltaleGames

goiMot's comments:
iPhone Screenshots
click to enlarge

US$4.99

Description
EPISODE 4: THE TRIAL AND EXECUTION OF GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD

Guybrush returns to Flotsam Island, but forget about a hero's welcome. Handed over to De Singe by the backstabbing Morgan LeFlay, Guybrush is seized by an angry mob and put on trial! With a silk-tongued prosecutor in his face and a hangman's noose dangling over his neck, Guybrush must figure out how to defend himself against grave accusations.

* The fourth part of a five-episode saga with an intriguing storyline that becomes deeper and more entangled as it unfolds

* Series favorites Guybrush, LeChuck, Elaine, Stan, and the Voodoo Lady are joined by a new cast of characters

* Streamlined adventure gameplay with all the humor, romance, and swashbuckling excitement that made the franchise famous

Useful control tips:

* Two-finger touch to view selectable items on screen

* Double-tap to skip dialog

02-08-2012, 11:32 AM
While being very Funny I personally don`t see a Reason to buy it a second Time after I already do own the iPad Version.

Overall it`s just another try to get some Money for those greedy Folks of Telltale instead of making the iPad Version Universal.

I wish they would finally get down from their Horse and start being what they should be:

A Developer you can count on. Sadly...
02-08-2012, 11:40 AM
agree with that - have also given up on them because of this too!

they could at least make the ipad version more expensive and universal, and then an iphone version too.

but f*ck em !

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
02-08-2012, 12:47 PM
While I more or less agree on your assessment of Telltale, this episode kinda saves an otherwise possibly dreadful thursday-is-funday release Thanks to squarezero's assessment, I'm at least cautiously optimistic over Raid Leader, but other than that, there is not a single title so far that appeals to me. This I KNOW is good

Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
02-08-2012, 01:41 PM
The first three for the Ipod Touch have Impressed me with how they run. Im definitley in for the Fourth and Fifth! :-D

Hopefully we See Back to the Future soon as well.
02-08-2012, 02:52 PM
I gotta go with my man Santino on this one (I'll buy it tomorrow).