★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ragdoll Blaster 3: Scores, Tips, and Screenshots

09-07-2012, 10:18 AM
I'm still here, but I'm sitting.

GC id: Foxtail20
10-19-2012, 03:21 AM
New: 💩"Ragdoll Blaster 3 Deluxe HD"

Looks like BF just release a free version of RB3.
You can find in the App store:💩
💩"Ragdoll Blaster 3 Deluxe HD"
Funny thing is I just started to go thru it and came across a level we haven't seen. I will have to go thru this new free version to find out I guess. Going free does not bode well for new levels. It is a clean new app to play so might be fun?
Hope BF decides to have another go with another ragdoll app: they are still the best dollmakers out there.
Hi to all!
WendyKingston

10-19-2012, 04:47 AM
Hi All, quite a few new levels in Patchwork Meadows as well as some old favourites. Just had a quick run through to claim No 1 spot (no doubt briefly until everyone else wakes up....). Good Luck.
10-19-2012, 08:34 AM
Nevermind.

Ok I'm having fun, this is totally gonna ruin my weekend plans. Even replaying the old is good. Still the best game out there, but we all know that.

Last edited by Foxtail2010; 10-19-2012 at 01:11 PM.
10-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Some old some new

Some tweaked. Don't see the logic of a random repackaging, but I am definitely grateful for the new content. Here we go again. Again.
10-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Looks Fun

Thanks BFS. Just when I was losing faith...

New leaderboard, X?
10-22-2012, 04:51 AM
Videos from RB 3 missing

Just been back to RB3 to check something and no videos...... Same for everyone?
10-22-2012, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taph99 View Post
Just been back to RB3 to check something and no videos...... Same for everyone?
In my game some are there, some are missing. We lost some in that redesign update several months back. Not sure if there are new lost replays but I kinda wondered that too.

10-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Deluxe impressions

I haven't noticed any missing replays from original 3, but I've only looked at a half dozen or so. I did notice the missing individual level graphics, the absence of being able to email videos, and no viable leader board on Armada( I'll just assume I'm number one there too)

Doc where ya at? I'm gonna have to email X if you don't give me a run for my money, well it was free but you know what I mean.

Bill?

Vayduh?!?

Waldo?
10-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzler View Post
I haven't noticed any missing replays from original 3, but I've only looked at a half dozen or so. I did notice the missing individual level graphics, the absence of being able to email videos, and no viable leader board on Armada( I'll just assume I'm number one there too)

Doc where ya at? I'm gonna have to email X if you don't give me a run for my money, well it was free but you know what I mean.

Bill?

Vayduh?!?

Waldo?
Ok! Don't think I have time to go through all levels any time soon, but I'll give you some competition for the number one spot.

I'm curious if this is the grand finale for the ragdoll series. Or maybe a prelude to RB4? Remember the rerelease of RB2 HD before RB3? Maybe just wishful thinking.